Reloop RMP-4 Hybrid Media Player
Reloop RMP-4 Hybrid Media PlayerDetails
Product Ref: 63303View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.47 per month Finance from £11.47 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Performance ModesThe RMP-4 has four performance modes – Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll and Sampler – which give you extra versatility over every mix. The unit contains 8 trigger pads adaptable in the relevant modes. In Hot Cue and Hot Loop mode you can store, trigger and delete your hot cues/loops. In Loop Roll mode you can trigger up to 8 different loop roll lengths, from 1/32 to 4/1 beats. These three modes can be expanded with the RMP-4's integrated SLIP mode - for individual remixes on the fly. The Sampler mode completes the set and gives access to up to 8 ''one shot'' samples and seamless loops.
Sync-mode and Smart Link ConnectionUsing two RMP-4 players combined by the smart-link connection allows for expanded performance possibilities. In Sync mode both tracks are synchronised via master/slave setting, while the smart-link connection allows you to access one USB source or DJ software at the same time. MIDI mappings for many DJ softwares are available as downloadable content.
Bright DisplayThe large, bright DotMatrix VFD display shows all essential track meta data, which loads quickly and automatically. Track library navigation is managed by the screen’s adjacent push encoder, which makes navigating even vast music libraries trouble-free. An extensive setup menu can be used to apply individual settings.
High-Resolution Pitch FaderThe large dual-zone jog wheel and touch-sensitive surface accompanied by a high-resolution 100mm pitch fader allow for manual beat matching to +/- 0.01 . For more information on the RMP-4 please refer to the PDF above.
- Hybrid Media Player: Play Audio from CDs, USB Drives and Control Software via MIDI
- All new performance layout supports intuitive work flow
- Sturdy tabletop design
- Quick Source Select: CD, USB or MIDI Mode
- USB 2.0 port for the connection of hard disks, USB sticks, flash drives etc.
- Four performance modes with 8 Trigger Pads: Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Loop Roll, Sampler
- Hot Cue Mode: Set, save and delete 8x Hot Cues
- Hot Loop Mode: Set, save and delete 8x Hot Loops
- Large DotMatrix VFD display for all important functions & navigation
- Smart-Link Connection: Connect two RMP-4 players to share one USB source, control software and beat sync
- Large Jog Wheel with two-part Touch-Sensitive Control
- Utility Menu for advanced & customized settings
- Database Manager Software for Mac & PC software for analysing your music library for fast access
- MIDI Mappings available for popular DJ software
- High-Volume Club Quality-Sound output
- Sync function for auto beat matching two connected RMP-4 with analysed tracks (USB Master/Slave)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.