Radial Headload Prodigy Combination Load Box and DI
Radial Headload Prodigy Combination Load Box and DIDetails
Product Ref: 58218View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.82 per month Finance from £11.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Three Versatile Applications
The Prodigy may be used in three different ways, depending on the need. First, it may be used as a simple direct box connection via a built-in Radial JDX Reactor. This combines a reactive load with a proprietary filter bank to emulate the tone of a 4 x 12 half stack using a Shure SM57. The second is as a load box where you can attenuate the output from 20% down to 1% for use on quiet stages. Third, the prodigy can be used without a cabinet for completely silent recording. In all cases, the balanced JDX output is available. This is transformer isolated to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops and equipped with a pin-1 ground lift and polarity reverse. One merely connects the head to the Headload Prodigy and the desired speaker output to suit.
EQ and Connectivity
In order to optimize the playing experience for in-ear monitors, a dual band EQ on the front panel is included. To add greater connectivity options, two additional 1/4" outputs are included with one that is post EQ, post JDX, the other pre EQ, pre JDX. These can be used to feed additional amplifiers, effects racks or recording systems and adjusted using the front panel level control. This same control is used to adjust the built-in headphone amplifier.
Robust and Durable Design
Housed in 14-gauge steel, the Headload Prodigy features Radial's unique book-end design that creates protective zones around the switches and controls. An internal I-beam construction adds tremendous rigidity, protecting the internal PC board from torque which could lead to solder joints going cold prematurely. One or two Prodigys may be rack-mounted into a single 19" rack space using an optional rack kit.
- Compact and Robust Load/DI Box
- Use as a DI via the JDX Reactor
- Load box with 1 to 20% Attenuation
- Allows direct connection to recording interface for silent amp recording
- Built in 4 x 12 Cabinet Emulation (Shure SM57 Microphone)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (From Amp Speaker Out)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Thru), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Attenuated), 1 x XLR (Main), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Post EQ), 1 x 1/4" Jack (Pre-JDX), 1 x 1/4" Headphone
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input Load (Max): 100 Watts RMS
- Speaker Emulation: 4 x 12 (Shure SM57 Microphone)
- EQ: High, Low
- Speaker Attenuator: 1 - 20%
- Housing: 14 Gauge Steel
- Power Requirements: 15V DC (Sold Separately)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.