Radial StageBug SB-4 Active Piezo DI Box
Radial StageBug SB-4 Active Piezo DI BoxDetails
The Radial StageBug SB-4 is an active DI box ideal for use with piezo pickups such as those on classical guitars, violins, mandolins, cellos and double bass.
Product Ref: 40420View Full Description
Spend another £171.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The StageBug SB-4 has a 1/4" input for the instrument's pickup and unlike many other DI boxes the SB-4 features very high 10meg-ohm impedance that smooths out tricky peaks that can give piezos a bad name. This high impedance also broadens the frequency response for a more natural and pleasing sound. The active circuit performs the high-to-low impedance conversion and balances the signal to enable long runs upwards to 100 meters without loss delivering spectacular linearity and low distortion throughout the audio range.
Feedback is eliminated on stage by the high-pass filter and 180 degree polarity reverse switch. This reduces excessive bottom end which also reduces resonance that can cause the top of the instrument to vibrate. The polarity reverse reduces any acoustic hotspots on stage whilst keeping the natural tone of the instrument. It does this by changing the phase relationship between the PA system and room acoustics which sometimes combine to produce peaks.
Connections include an AUX out for a stage amp plus a standard XLR output to feed the PA. The SB-4 is phantom powered so no batteries are needed. This compact pedal is ideal for orchestral artists, blue grass players and pop string quartets that need to turn it up when in concert.
- Audio circuit type: Piezo optimized active buffer
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (± 1.0dB)
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.006%
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Input impedance: 5Meg Ohms
- Maximum input: +4dBu
- Gain: +2dB
- Output impedance: 330k Ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -101dBu
- Noise floor: -97dBu
- Inter-modulation distortion: <0.01%
- Phase deviation: 10° @ 50Hz
- Switches: High Pass Filter, Phase, Ground Lift
- Low-cut filter: 150 Hz
- Filter slope: 6dB/octave
- Instrument input: ¼" buffered with piezo optimized load
- Auxiliary output: ¼" buffered to drive guitar effects, amplifier or tuner
- Balanced output: Pin-1 ground, pin-2 (+), pin-3 (-)
- Polarity reverse: 180°
- Ground lift (input): Soft lift with 100 Ohms to ground
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Baked enamel
- Size: 4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping Size: 8.25" x 5" x 1.75" (210mm x 127mm x 44mm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power: 48V phantom power
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.