Radial JDX Reactor Guitar Amp DI Box
Radial JDX Reactor Guitar Amp DI BoxDetails
The Radial JDX Reactor is a direct (DI) box designed to capture the dynamics and warmth of an electric guitar amplifier by connecting between the guitar amp head and speaker cabinet, delivering a sound very alike to a well placed microphone whilst removing inconsistencies.
Product Ref: 40398View Full Description
Spend another £86.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Radial JDX Reactor guitar and bass DI box design features 100 discrete class-A circuitry. Unlike ordinary DI boxes the JDX also plugs in between the amp head and speaker cabinet allowing it to cleverly capture both the sound from the amp head along with the back electromagnetic impulse from the loudspeaker. This produces a more realistic representation of the entire guitar tone, superior to many other DI boxes. The signal is then processed via a carefully designed multi-stage filter to emulate the tone of a 4x12 half stack cabinet.
Using the JDX delivers greater consistency over a typical microphone, removing variables such as mic placement and room acoustics. This is most appreciated when using in-ear monitoring, as the tone remains consistent from one show to the next. Another advantage is a reduction in setup times and a more comfortable audio feed for the artist.
The JDX Reactor provides quick and easy set up, delivers great sound and provides consistency for both performers and audio engineers alike.
- Audio circuit type: Discrete Class-A - Transformer Isolated
- Frequency response: Shaped for Guitar Use
- Dynamic range: 114dB
- Noise floor: -100dBu below 0dbu
- Maximum input: 600W @ 4? 300W @ 8? 150W @ 16?
- Maximum output: +14dBu (clip level)
- Thermal input limit: +49 VAC (from amplifier)
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.015% (+10dBu input @ 1KHz)
- Input impedance: 15k?
- Output impedance: 2k? (XLR out)
- 180° polarity reverse: Inverts signal polarity at the XLR output
- Ground lift: Disconnects ground at the input transformer
- Filter: Active speaker emulation band-pass filter
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter Included
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 5" x 6.25" x 2" (127 x 159 x 51mm)
- Weight: 2.80lbs (1.28 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.