RCF HD12-A MK4 Active Monitor
RCF HD12-A MK4 Active MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 94496View Full Description
Buy on finance from £15.64 per month Finance from £15.64 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Special Cabinet Enclosure
Constructed with special polypropylene composite material, the HD MK4 model is designed to reduce vibrations even at maximum settings. Ideal for rough touring conditions, the HD12 is built for reliability and stability. Equipped with integrated top and side handles with rubber grip, the monitor is easy to transport. The bottom of the monitor is home to multiple steel pole mounts, 2 x M10 and 3 x M6 threaded inserts. The models can be used in standard applications as well as stage monitors.
FiRPHASE Filtering Technology
Designed to deliver transparent sound with incredible clarity, the FiRPHASE filtering technology provides each RCF speaker with truly outstanding sound. The algorithm used within the FiRPHASE ensures the best dynamics, amplitude and phase patterns with minimum system latency. The technique deployed by this technology provides excellent control of phase at mid to low frequencies.
- Ideal for live sound, rental, portable PA, clubs & stage monitoring
- 1400-watt 2-way peak power
- 90° x 60° dispersion horn
- DSP sound processing
- Digital bi-amplification, SMPS
- 1-inch high frequency driver with titanium dome, neodymium 1.5-inch voice coil
- 12-inch woofer, high power 2.5-inch voice coil
- FIRPHASE technology
- Class-D amplifier
- Ergonomic carry handle
- Integrated pole mounts
- Type: Active Monitor
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1'', 1.5'' Voice Coil
- Woofer: 12'', 2.5'' Voice Coil
- Input Signal: Balanced/Unbalanced
- Input Connectors: XLR Male, Jack
- Output Connectors: XLR Female
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover Frequencies: 1600Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ Shape, Mic/Line
- Total Power (Peak): 1400W Peak
- High Frequencies: 400W
- Low Frequencies: 900W
- Total Power (Continuous): 700W RMS
- High Frequencies: 200W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 500W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 1 x M10 Top, 1 x M10 Bottom, 3 x M6 Bottom
- Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
- Pole/Mount Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 17.4 kg
- Height: 647 mm
- Width: 380 mm
- Depth: 380 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.