RCF Audio ART 715-A MkII Active Speaker Bundle with Free Stands
RCF Audio ART 715-A MkII Active Speaker Bundle with Free StandsDetails
Product Ref: 60214View Full Description
Buy on finance from £31.13 per month Finance from £31.13 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Multi Purpose Speaker
The RCF ART 715-A's incredible sound quality and reliability make it perfect for a wide range of uses. It is ideal for live sound applications as a PA speaker, and also makes an extremely handy stage monitor. Additionally, its excellent vocal reproduction makes it well suited for spoken-word applications such as conferences, presentations and houses of worship.
High Output Digital Amplifier
The ART 715-A is powered by a high output 1400 W digital amplifier, providing it with a maximum sound pressure level of 130 dB. The amplifier features an integrated digital signal processor (DSP) which controls the speaker's crossover frequency, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF Audio ART 715-A MkII Features
- 1400 Watt peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 130 dB max SPL
- 90° x 60° wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15" woofer, high power 3.0" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- Integrated digital signal processor (DSP)
RCF Audio ART 715-A MkII Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz - 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input signal: Balanced/unbalanced
- Input connectors: XLR-jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W peak
- High frequencies: 400 W peak
- Low frequencies: 1000 W peak
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 708 mm (27.87")
- Width: 437 mm (17.2")
- Depth: 389 mm (15.31")
- Net Weight: 19.4 kg (42.76 lbs)
Speaker Stands Specifications
- Colour: Black
- Material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
- Max Load: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.