QTX QR10PA Portable Active PA Speaker
QTX QR10PA Portable Active PA SpeakerDetails
The QTX QR10 Portable Active PA Speaker is a self-contained portable PA unit based on the QR10A speaker cabinet. The built-in amplifier can be conveniently operated from either mains power or the internal rechargeable battery power. This versatile portable PA system features 2 wired microphone inputs, an auxiliary line input and a built-in USB/SD/FM media player with record function. The QTX QR10 also comes supplied with a VHF neckband wireless microphone and a built-in receiver within the mixer/amp section on the rear panel.
Product Ref: 33641View Full Description
Spend another £105.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Echo effect for microphones
- VHF neckband microphone included
- Integral USB/SD/FM player with record feature & remote
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Built-in trolley facility
- Switchable VCV "mic override" function
- Internal 35mm pole fitting
- Optional handheld transmitter available (952.413UK)
- Power supply: Internal battery or 15V DC mains adaptor (Supplied)
- Main driver: 250mmØ (10")
- Power handling: - RMS150W
- Amplifier output: 50 + 50Wrms
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours
- Controls: Mic volume, Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume & VHF mic volume, VCV
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA)
- Carrier frequency: 174.1MHz
- Dimensions: 320 x 470 x 270mm
- Weight: 10.1kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.