Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with "point and shoot" features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-16 (20 input channels) provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
Big Mixer Features and Specifications
TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With ten auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results
TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilizing all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixer's onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact and Complete
The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
- 20 full-function inputs
(16 mic/line, 2 stereo line)
- 4-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass
filters on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP
effects plus a pitch corrector.
- 1/3 octave graphic equalistion,
limiters, delay and notch filters on
main and aux. outputs.
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen
graphical user interface combined
with hardware controls for fast
and intuitive operation.
- Wizards, info and preset libraries
assist the user with channel
setup, proper gain adjustment,
effects selection and more.
- Monitor mixes: TM-16, 6 mono
plus 2 stereo.
- Drives wired In Ear Monitors
- Direct to hard-drive recording and
playback of multi-track wave files.
Capable of recording all input
channels plus a user-selected
stereo output pair.
- Remote control via mobile
devices. Wi-Fi interface included.
- Display: 6.1" x 3.52 (156 mm x 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
- Inputs (Mic/Line): 20 total
- Four XLR/TRS combo
- 12 XLR
- Two stereo 1/4" TRS
- Input (Talkback): One XLR
- Two main XLR line-level
- Six aux XLR line-level
- Two stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo monitor TRS (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- One stereo cue TRS, (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
- Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
- 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
- Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1-6: 1/3 octave GEQ, Limiter, 4 full-frequency notch filters, Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters, Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter, Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
- Recording: 22 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, FAT32 format, minimum 7800 RPM
- Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups
- Cue: Selectable AFL or PFL
- Effects: 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets, 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
- Scene and Preset Memory: Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB Channel and FX Presets: 130 user-defined channel presets and 130 FX presets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
- External Control: iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
- Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi adapter included
- Dimensions (HWD): 58 mm x 360 mm x 291 mm / 2.3" x 14.2" x 11.5"
- Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
- Crosstalk: -80 dB
- S/N Ratio: -94 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
- Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
- Included: USB WiFi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply