QSC KW152 Active PA Speakers with Stands
QSC KW152 Active PA Speakers with StandsDetails
The QSC KW152 Active PA Speakers build upon the success of QSC's K series and represent an evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. Featuring groundbreaking electronic attributes while remaining lightweight, each KW152 offers 1000 watts of Class-D power and maximum speaker efficiency. Equipped with a 15'' woofer and a 1.75'' compression driver, the QSC KW152 active speakers deliver a maximum SPL of 133dB with a uniformed frequency response and outstanding clarity. This QSC bundle includes two KW152 active PA speakers, two height adjustable speaker stands and a carry bag.
Product Ref: 84053View Full Description
Buy on finance from £59.64 per month Finance from £59.64 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Combo XLR and 1/4'' TRS inputs allow you to connect both microphones and line-level sources while a set of RCA phono inputs are suitable for connecting portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for ''daisy-chaining'' of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional versatility.
Extensive DSP Processing
The QSC KW152 active speakers are equipped with sophisticated digital signal processing that includes DEEP™, Intrinsic Correction™ and DMT™. The Directivity Matched Transition precisely matches the high-frequency coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer, resulting in a uniformed frequency response over the entire coverage area. Additionally, the DEEP™ technology provides increased low-frequency extension while protecting the woofer from over-excursion.
All QSC KW series speakers feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the Tilt-Direct™ dial adjusts the vertical directivity by 7.5-degrees and the sound is kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is required.
The KW series is designed to withstand the rigours of professional environments. Advanced construction processes, high-quality enclosures, cast aluminium handles and protective 16 gauge steel grilles ensure ease of transport and long term durability. The M10 suspension points are perfect for suspended applications while the integrated pole mount sockets allow versatile positioning on speaker stands.
PA Speaker Stands (Pair)
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections. The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mounts. The PA speaker stands come with a strong, water resistant carry bag.
- 2 x QSC KW152 Active PA Speakers
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- 15'' woofer and 1.75'' diaphragm compression driver
- 60° concial DMT coverage
- 133dB maximum SPL
- Versatile enclosure design is suitable for floor monitoring
- 1000 watt Class-D amplifier (2 x 500W continuous)
- Rugged, texture-painted birch cabinets
- Four-position Mic/Line gain
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles ensure convenient transport
- 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installations
- Mic/line and RCA inputs along with on-board mixing controls allow greater flexibility
- Guardrail™ technology protects your loudspeakers from over excursion
- Directivity Matched Transition matches the HF coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer for uniform frequency response over the entire coverage area
- Sophisticated digital signal processing provides greater low-frequency extension while precisely protecting the woofer from over-excursion
- Configuration: 2-Way Trapezoidal
- Transducer Size:
- Low-Frequency: 15''
- High-Frequency: 1.75'' Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 47Hz - 18kHz, -6dB
- Frequency Range: 44Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Nominal Coverage: 60° Axisymmetric, -6dB
- Maximum SPL: 133dB
- Amplifiers: Class-D (LF + HF)
- Power Output: 1000W RMS / 2000W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- High-Frequency: 500W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Gain A
- Gain B
- Channel A Input Gain (0dB/12dB/24dB/36dB)
- LF Mode (Ext/Sub/Norm/Deep™)
- HF Mode (Flat/Vocal/Boost)
- Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Signal A
- Signal B
- Mic (24dB and 36dB Settings)
- Balanced Female XLR/1/4'' Line/Mic Input (A)
- Balanced Female XLR/1/4'' Line/Mic Input (B)
- Dual Balanced Male XLR Full Range Line Level Out
- Balanced Male XLR ''Mix'' Out
- Stereo RCA Line Level Input
- Remote Gain Control
- Locking IEC Power Connector
- Amplifier Protection:
- Thermal Limiting
- Output Current
- Overtemperature Mute
- Transducer Protection:
- Thermal Limiting
- Excursion Limiting
- Power Input: Universal Power Supply 100VAC - 240VAC, 50Hz - 60Hz
- Enclosure: 15mm Painted Birch Plywood
- Grille: Black Powder Coated 16 Gauge Steel
- Dimensions: 32.1'' x 17.5'' x 15.2'' / 816mm x 445mm x 386mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 64lb / 29kg
- Channel A:
- 0dB Gain: 38k? Balanced / 19k?
- +12dB Gain: 10k? Balanced / 5k?
- +24dB Gain: 2.66k? Balanced / 1.33k?
- +36dB Gain: 660? Balanced / 330? Unbalanced
- Channel B XLR: 38k? Balanced / 19k?
- Channel B RCA: 10k?
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.