QSC K12 Active PA Speakers with Stands and Tote Bags
QSC K12 Active PA Speakers with Stands and Tote BagsDetails
Product Ref: 21242View Full Description
Buy on finance from £47.65 per month Finance from £47.65 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Setting The New Standard
The QSC K12 PA speakers provide an unrivalled, high quality performance due to the inclusion of an innovative 1.75" HF device with a 12" woofer. The quality that the PA system offers is suitable for a wide array of live and installed purposes thanks to the premium level of materials used to construct the QSC K12 and the multiple mounting options, especially with the included speaker stands. As previously mentioned, the active PA speakers can be used with a range of devices. The XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept mic and line level inputs whilst the RCA phono inputs lets you connect applications such as MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers into the pair of PA speakers. The flexibility of the QSC K12 is continued via the ability to internally mix up to three audio sources for a balanced output.
Preset EQ settings are available through the use of on-board switches. The QSC K12 PA speakers contain a HF setting, allowing you to create a larger sound by selecting the vocal boost option. The LF switch may then be used when you require more bass or hook-up an external subwoofer with the EXT SUB setting.
Extensive DSP Processing
The K series by QSC delivers extensive DSP processing to ensure excellent levels of clarity and output no matter what size the speakers are. DMT is the directivity matched transition, where inactive frequency zones are eliminated. The PA system exhibits the results of IIR and FIR filters, that continuously improve frequency and amplitude responses, by offering a performance that maintains quality among the entire sound field.
Superb Energy Efficiency
Like most modern equipment, these active PA speakers are focused on conserving energy usage. The Class D amplifier draws little current when in use and automatically enters into standby when no input signal is detected for five minutes. This automatic reaction provides a long product lifecycle and once an input signal is available, the amplifier instantly turns back on ready for use.
Robust Materials & Rugged Construction
The components of this PA speaker bundle are all made with incredible attention to detail and the ability to prolong usage. The PA speakers are forged with ABS material, designed for high-impact situations. Furthermore, the speakers are then protected with heavy-duty steel grilles to ensure complete security within the system.
PA Speaker Stands (Pair)
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections. The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mounts. The PA speaker stands come with a strong, water resistant, with free carry bag.
QSC K Series Tote Carry Bag
The QSC K Series K12 Padded Tote Carry Bag will protect your investment with its heavy-duty, weather resistant Nylon/Cordura® material. Soft and padded, the K12 bag features a handy front pocket for storing any accessories you may need, and allows for vertical carrying with the side-flap access to the aluminium top handle on your K12 speaker.
- 2 x QSC K12 Active PA Speakers
- 2 x QSC K Series K12 Padded Tote Carry Bags
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- 12" Woofer; 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- 75° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼" inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available (not included)
Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
- Transducers: Low-frequency: 12" cone transducer / High-frequency: 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 52 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB): 75° conical
- Maximum SPL1: 131 dB peak
- Power Output²: 1000 W continuous Class D, (500 W LF, 500 W HF), 2000 W peak
- Input Impedance:
- XLR / ¼": 40 kΩ balanced / 20 kΩ unbalanced
- XLR / ¼" MIC mode: 2260Ω balanced
- RCA: 10 kΩ
- Controls: Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR/¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100-240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 of full power):
- 100 VAC, 2.3 A
- 120 VAC, 2.01 A
- 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Finish: Black paint
- Grille: Rugged powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HWD): 23.7" x 14" x 14" / 603 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm
- Weight (Net): 41 lb / 18.6 kg
- Available Accessories: K12 tote, K12 yoke, M10 Kit-C
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.