PreSonus ULT18 Active Subwoofer
PreSonus ULT18 Active SubwooferDetails
The PreSonus ULT18 Active Subwoofer is designed to compliment any full-range PA speaker and is the perfect companion for the PreSonus ULT12 and ULT15 active PA speakers. The 18'' low-frequency woofer has a 4'' voice coil with 7mm driver travel before over-excursion, and is powered by a 1000W class-D amplifier. Delivering detailed performance with powerful and accurate low-end punch, the PreSonus ULT18 comes complete with an extensive range of controls and flexible connections for a range of audio sources.
Product Ref: 68246View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.01 per month Finance from £30.01 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Extensive Controls Enable Customised Performance
The PreSonus ULT18 provides maximum versatility thanks to several critical user controls. Unlike most subwoofers in this class, the ULT18 is equipped with a variable low-pass filter that enables you to accurately dial in the crossover transition between the subwoofer and your full-range speakers. Two DSP presets deliver extended low-frequency performance or a more natural response, allowing you to tailor the sound to suit a variety of applications. The ULT18 comes complete with a Mono mode function which simplifies setting up multiple mono subs in a stereo system - perfect for larger venues such as night clubs.
Hearing is Believing
With flexible connectivity, a rugged tour-grade enclosure and enormous class-D power, the PreSonus ULT18 delivers the versatility and punch expected from today's professional sound systems. Perfect for both permanent installations, tours and mobile use, the ULT18 seamlessly integrated with both ULT-series full-range speakers and third-party loudspeakers. Most important, the ULT18 delivers outstanding low-end clarity and natural music reproduction in any application.
Designed by WorxAudio
The ULT18 subwoofer has been designed by WorxAudio™, the commercial loudspeaker division of PreSonus. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, WorxAudio has been at the forefront of loudspeaker development for the professional touring and contractor markets for over 30 years. WorxAudio continues to embrace the latest technology to deliver innovative products for audio professionals, all of which can be found in facilities worldwide. You can rely on the ULT18 to deliver the top-quality performance and professional features that touring engineers demand.
PreSonus has extended the warranty on all ULT loudspeakers from three years to six years. The new extended warranty is effective immediately and applies to loudspeakers purchased on or after January 1, 2016.
"We have great confidence in the quality of our loudspeakers. They have proven to be extremely reliable and problem-free. Our customers are incredibly loyal, so rewarding that loyalty by extending the warranty was an easy decision.'' - PreSonus Director of Customer Services, Alex Tinsley.
- 18'' custom Kevlar woofer with a 4'' voice coil
- 7mm driver travel before over-excursion
- 2000W class-D power (2 x 500W continuous)
- Stereo combo XLR and 1/4'' inputs with direct outputs
- Onboard fully variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit
- Extensive range of controls including output level, preset select, polarity invert and more
- Rugged enclosure
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Locking IEC connection
- Ground stacking and integrated caster provisions (kit sold separately)
- Configuration: Powered Subwoofer, Ported
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 250Hz
- Maximum SPL: 135dB (Peak)
- Crossover Frequency: 90Hz
- Low Frequency Transducer: 1 x 18'' Ferrite
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4''
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Power Output: 2000W Peak / 1000W RMS
- Low-Frequency Power: 2 x 500W Bridged (1000W Total)
- Cooling: Free Air Convection
- Rated THD:
- Dynamic Range: 119dB (A-Weighted)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Channels: 2
- Input Connectors: Combo
- Input Impedance: 10k?
- Maximum Input: +22dBu
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR (Mix Out, Direct Out)
- Output Level
- Low Pass Filter
- Preset Select
- Polarity Invert On/Off
- Mono On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- DSP Preset
- Polarity Invert On/Off
- Mono On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- DSP Preset: Extended LF
- DSP Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Sample Rate: 96kHz
- Enclosure Finish: Chemline™ Polyurethane
- Grille: Powder-Coated Steel
- Dimensions: 22.5'' x 25'' X 24.5'' / 572mm x 635mm x 622mm (H x D x W)
- Weight: 95lbs / 43kg
- Amplifier Protection: Over-Current, DC, Over/Under-Voltage, Over-Temperate, High Frequency
- Transducer Protection: Limiter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.