Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Touch Screen USB Player
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Touch Screen USB PlayerDetails
Product Ref: 88729View Full Description
Buy on finance from £30.83 per month Finance from £30.83 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
CDJ-Style USB Player
The Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Touch Screen USB Player is a premium-quality digital media player featuring the same jog-wheel and touch screen combo found on the Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2. The CDJ-style design is ideal for any skill set, from novice DJs to professional users thanks to the highly intuitive layout. The large, 7-inch LCD touch screen at the top of deck, displays all the vital information you need from track ID, BPM info and even the media’s waveform for optimal control. The touch-screen display is optimised for faster browsing, allowing you to directly browse your music library using the rotary button. The browser window even features a QWERTY keyboard so you can search for specific keywords, allowing you to browse your entire library with ease.
High-Resolution Audio Support
In addition to the standard digital formats (MP3, WAV, AIFF) the Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 includes support for high-resolution audio. The XDJ-1000MK2 provides support for premium formats such as FLAC and ALAC sound formats ranging all the way up to 48kHz/24-bit for optimal audio fidelity. A digital output is also included to send audio without degradation, keeping the power supply separate from the analog and digital circuit for reduced noise.
The Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Touch Screen USB Player also includes a range of performance controls, adding on from the standard tools you’d expect to see. Eight Hot Cues allow instant playback from a preset point, ideal for practising sets and fine-tuning your performance. The ‘Quantize’ control allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music, once they have been analysed via rekordbox. The ‘Beat Jump’ function enables you to jump backwards or forwards for up to 4 beats from the current playback position, allowing you to find drops and points of interest.
USB Playback & Connectivity
The XDJ-1000MK2 will play media directly from USB devices such as flash drives, but it also compatible with FAT, FAT32 and HFS+ formats for optimal versatility. You can also connect iOS devices as well as Android phones and tablets to play music directly from your external devices. One of the most unique connection is the Pro DJ Link on the rear of the unit. This features includes an Ethernet connection which allows you to connect up to 4 players or laptops simultaneously via a single LA connection. When combined with rekordbox, this allows you to access enhanced performance features such as track information, Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Phase Meter and more.
- Latest version of XDJ-1000 Professional DJ controller deck
- Large, full-colour touch screen with intuitive interface
- In-depth performance controls including Hot Cues and Beat Divide
- Quantized beat jump and loop move functionality
- Colour-coded USB ports for added convenience
- Pro DJ Link for connecting multiple players together
- Touch-screen includes waveform, BPM info and more
- Includes power cord, LAN cable, audio cable and manual
- Supported Formats: AAC, AIFF, Mp3, WAV, ALAC, FLAC
- USB Storage Support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Other Support: MIDI Control, ProDJ Link, KUVO ready, Auto Standby, rekordbox
- Frequency Range: 4Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 percent
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Display: 7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen
- Jog Dial Size: 206mm
- Jog Modes: CDJ/Vinyl Mode
- Performance Controls: Hot Cue, Hot Loop, Active Loop, Auto Beat Loop, Beat Jump / Loop Move, Reloop, Real Time Seamless Loop, Slip Mode, Beat Sync, Reverse, Pitch Bend, Fader Start / Back Cue start, Scratch Play/Cue, Frame Search, Needle Search / Needle Drop, Vinyl Speed Adjust
- Tempo Controls Steps:
- 0.02 percent at +/-6
- 0.05 percent at +/- 10 & 16
- 0.5 at +/-100 WIDE
- Tempo Control Range (ALAC/FLAC):
- +/-6 percent
- +/-10 percent
- +/-16 percent
- +50 100 percent WIDE
- Audio Sources: Computers (Mac/Windows PC), USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.) , iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
- LAN: 1 (100Base-TX)
- USB: 1 USB A port, 1 USB B port
- Outputs: 1 Analog (RCA), 1 Digital (Coaxial)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 305 x 110 x 328.5mm
- Weight: 3.7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.