Pioneer DJM 850-K Professional DJ Mixer, Black
Pioneer DJM 850-K Professional DJ Mixer, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 26061View Full Description
Buy on finance from £35.47 per month Finance from £35.47 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium-Grade DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJM 850-K Professional DJ mixer utilises future-proof technology, making it easily stand the test of time. The highly intuitive layout features everything you will need for a professional DJ set, ranging from built-in, multi-layered FX to the built-in USB sound card and more. The 4-channel configuration features 3-band EQ isolators on each channel, allowing you to create seamless transitions between songs and deliver exceptional mixes. The DJM 850-K also acts as a fully assignable MIDI controller, allowing you to use the mixer with external devices as a MIDI controller. It also features a range of dedicated controls for all major functions in an ergonomic layout.
Integrated USB Sound Card
The DJM 850-K also features a built-in USB sound card, allowing simultaneous iO of stereo signals from 4 ins and 4 outs. The built-in sound card delivers exceptional audio performance thanks to the 96kHz/24-bit high-sampling processor. The USB sound card also means you can connect the mixer directly to your computer or laptop. This allows you to use the setting utility tool to configure the mixer, audio routing and sound card to your own preference.
The Pioneer DJM 850-K Professional DJ Mixer features a range of built-in, high-quality effects. The multi-layered FX rang from 13 enhanced Beat FX as well as Beat Colour FX for optimal versatility. The 13 Beat FX can be edited and controlled using the level/depth parameters, allowing you to dial in the required level. Taking the Sound Colour FX to a new level, the Beat Colour FX allows you to add new parameters in time with the beat of the music for tempo-based effects. The high-quality effects range from Echo and Reverb to Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Rolls and more.
The highly robust design of the Pioneer DJM 850-K makes it a powerhouse of a DJ mixer, and a centre-piece of any professional mixing setup. When used with the recordbox DJ software and rekordbox DVS Plus Pack, the DJM 850-K is ideal for low latency scratch control. You can also plug a laptop or CDJ directly into the mixer for DVS (Digital Vinyl System) control of supported software. You can also edit the curve of the crossfader, EQ and channel fader to cater to your own style. A Neutrik combo and 1/4 inch jack input are included for connecting microphones and more, ideal for hosting and vocalists. The mic section even features a 3-position talkover switch, allowing you to easily duck out the music for announcements and more. It also features a range of output including Booth, headphone monitor RCA, S/PDIF, XLR, and Mini-Jack outputs for optimal flexibility.
- Professional-grade, 4-channel DJ mixer
- Integrated 4-in, 4-out sound card
- 24-bit/96kHz sample rate
- Built-in multi-layered FX
- Dedicated beat effects display
- Adjustable fader, crossfader and EQ curve control
- 13 built-in enhanced beat FX
- Beat colour FX/Sound colour FX
- Exceptional audio quality
- Dual microphone inputs
- Intuitive layout
- Sampling Rate: 96kHz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- A/D Converter Master: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 106 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 92 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 84 dB
- Crosstalk Line: 82 dB
- Distortion: < 0.004 percent
- Headroom: 19dB
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Master Level Meter Size: 7 segment
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Switchable isolator: -∞ +6 dB / Standard: -24 dB +6 dB
- Level Meter Type: Individual
- Channel Meter Size: 15 segment
- Channels: 4
- Sound Colour FX:
- Beat FX:
- Reverse Roll
- Slip Roll
- Up Echo
- Mic Connection: Neutrik Combo
- Mic EQ: 2 band
- Mic EQ Range: -12 dB +12 dB
- Talkover: 3-position switch
- MIDI Out (DIN): 1 (5P DIN)
- Sound Card Connection: USB
- Stereo Inputs: 4
- Stereo Outputs: 4
- Sample Rate: 24-bit
- Sound Card Frequency:
- 44.1 kHz
- 48 kHz
- 96 kHz
- Inputs: 1 Mic (1/4 inch Jack), 1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo), 2 Phono (RCA), 6 CD/Line (RCA)
- Send/Return: 1 Return (1/4 inch Jack), 1 Send (1/4 inch Jack)
- USB: 1 USB A Port
- Outputs: 1 Booth (1/4 inch Jack), 1 Headphone monitor (1/4 inch Jack), 1 Rec (RCA), 1 S/PDIF Digital (RCA), 2 Master (XLR, RCA), 4 Control (Mini-jack)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 320 x 108 x 381 mm
- Weight: 7.7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.