Pioneer DJM 250 2 Channel Mixer
Product Ref: 24479
Pioneer DJM 250 2 Channel MixerDetails
With the Pioneer DJM-250-K Mixer with 2 sound colour filters, you can combine EQ effects with 2 filters to perform mixes that sound like they were meant to be. Add that to the DJM-250's pro features and you've got a mixer like no other on the market.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pioneer DJM 250 loaded with 8 inputs to connect with an array of sources, including 1 MIC input for MCing at parties. The mixer mirrors the layout of its bigger brothers to deliver the professional experience. Plus the XLR balanced output guarantees the high quality sound expected from our club standard mixers, making it perfect for DJing at home, parties or in music bars.
- Additional EQ effects to really carve out the mix with lights on the filter knobs clearly show when each filter is engaged.
- 48 kHz/24-bit full digital processing for clear sound quality
- 3-band isolator type equalizer (+9dB to -∞) for the HI/MID/LOW bands on each channel
- Fader Start Play function to control fader operation on Pioneer players linked by cable
- Peak level meter for audio inputs on each channel
- Cross Fader Curve Adjust function enables switching between 3 patterns of cross fader curves
- Built-in rack-mount brackets for installation in booths or home studio desk
- Effects: Low-Pass Filter, High-Pass Filter
- No. of Channels: 2
- Sampling Rate / Depth: 48 kHz / 24-bit
- P-LOCK Fader Cap: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 240 × 300.2 × 107.7 mm
- Power Consumption: 7 W
- SN Ratio: Line: 74 dB
- SN Ratio: Phono: 90 dB
- SN Ratio: Mic: 84 dB
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.007
- Headroom: 18 dB
- Crosstalk: Line> 74 dB
- Rack Mount: Yes
- Channel EQ3: Band
- EQ Range: -∞ 9dB
- Fader Curve: 2
- Level Meter Type: Individual
- Level Meter Size: 7 Segment
- CD/LINE Input (RCA): 2
- PHONO (RCA)Input: 2
- MIC Input (1/4 inch Jack): 1
- AUX Input (RCA): 2
- Master Output (XLR): 1
- Master Output (RCA): 1
- Level Meter Size: 7 Segment
- Fader Curve: 2
- Visual Curve Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: Jack
- Mic EQ: 2 band
- Mic EQ Range: -12 +12 dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.