Pioneer DJM 2000 4 Channel Remix Effects Controller Mixer
Product Ref: 24482
Pioneer DJM 2000 4 Channel Remix Effects Controller MixerDetails
The Pioneer DJM-2000 is the new reference in DJ mixers, if you're looking for a mixer that matches the new industry-standard CDJ-2000 digital decks in power and performance, look no further. Developed with the help of a number of international DJs, this innovative mixer aims for relevance in both functionality and operation to give you total creative freedom.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed with an integrated system approach to simplify the ever-expanding DJ booth, the DJM-2000 has the effects technology of the EFX-1000 built in. The 6 individual effects processors allow you to create your own unique sounds in conjunction with a stunning industry-first multi-touch panel: a completely new approach to mixing.
Also featuring a rotary control and Tap and Trace methods, you get an intuitive layout so you'll be able to focus on creative mixing at all times. 3 new performance modes including MIDI (with four layouts) make every DJing scenario possible.
Connecting has never been easier
Enjoy advanced connectivity. ProDJ Link connects up to 4 CDJ-2000s/900s and 2 rekordbox laptops together so DJs can easily share their libraries and switch sets. Also, you can quickly sample live recordings, see status information (like live on-air status, channel number and more) on connected decks, and Cue Link lets you listen to rekordbox tracks via a dedicated Cue channel.
Connect your laptop and use its audio signal for mixing, too. With the USB four-channel sound card built in (switchable to three-channel at 24-bit), it?s never been easier.
The DJM-2000 uses a balanced output amp and its completely discrete structure allows the sound quality in each bandwidth to be adjusted. We pursued the ideal club sound by creating a sound down to the very details of how sound resonates. Functionality, connectivity and quality make the DJM-2000 the ultimate club mixer.
- Large Multi-Touch Colour Screen
- Full USB MIDI/HID Control
- 11 Enhanced Isolator Beat Effects
- Six INST FX On Every Channel
- SideChain Remix Effects
- 7-Band Frequency Mix Crossfader
- Send & Return
- 3-Band Isolator EQ
- Integrated System Approach
- 'ProDJ Link' LAN Hub Built-In
- 4 ProDJ Link' CDJ Connections
- 2 'ProDJ Link' Rekordbox Laptop Connections
- 'ProDJ Link' Live Sampler
- 'ProDJ Link' Live On Air Status
- 19-inch rack mountable
- Screen: Large 5.8" (14.7 cm) Multi-Touch Colour Screen
- Performance Modes: Frequency Mix, Sidechain Remix, MIDI
- ProDJ Link
- ProDJ Link LAN Hub Built-In
- 4 ProDJ Link CDJ Connections
- 2 ProDJ Link Rekordbox Laptop Connections
- ProDJ Link Live Sampler
- ProDJ Link Live On Air Status
- rekordbox Cue Link
- Beat Effects: Delay, Multi Tap Delay, Roll, Reverse Roll, Trans, Gate, Echo, Reverb, Slip Roll, Filter, Phaser
- Effects: Noise, Jet, Zip, HPF, LPF, Crush
- MIDI/HID Control:
- Full USB MIDI/HID Control
- MIDI Clock Output
- Live Sampler: Yes
- No. of Channels 4
- Sampling Rate / Depth: 96kHz / 24-bit
- rekordbox Link: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 409 x 107.9 mm
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- SN Ratio - Line: 107 dB
- Harmonic Distortion: < 0.004%
- Rack Mount: 19-inch rack mountable
- Channel EQ: 3 band
- EQ Range: Switchable Isolator (-∞ ~ +6 dB) or Standard (-24 ~ +6 dB)
- Fader Curve: 3 Curves
- Level Meter Type: Individual
- Level Meter Size: 15 Segment
- CD/LINE Input (RCA): 6
- PHONO (RCA) Input: L2
- MIC Input (XLR/Jack Combo): 1
- RETURN (1/4 inch Jack): 1
- Master Output (XLR): 1
- Master Output (RCA): 1
- Booth Output (1/4 inch Jack): 1
- Booth Output (RCA): 1
- Rec Out (RCA): 1
- S/PDIF Digital Out (RCA): 1
- Send (1/4 inch Jack): 1
- USB-B: 1
- Booth Monitor: Yes
- Fader Curve: 3
- Assignable: Yes
- Field Replaceable: Yes
- 3-Band Isolator: Yes
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Beat Sampler: Yes
- Direct Beat Select: Yes
- Effect Frequency Filter: Yes
- Effect Level & Depth Volume: Yes
- Effect Mix: Yes
- INLOOP SAMPLER: Yes
- MIDI Global Clock: Yes
- Roll Sampler (Fwd): Yes
- Roll Sampler (Reverse): Yes
- Sidechain Remix Effects: Yes
- Touch Panel: Yes
- Mic Connection: Neutrik Combo
- Mic EQ: 2-band
- Mic EQ Range: -12 ~ +12 dB
- Talkover: 3-Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Mic Effects: Yes
- Assignable Controls: Touchscreen & Interface
- MIDI Out (DIN): 1
- MIDI On/Off: Yes
- MIDI Start/Stop: Yes
- MIDI Clock: Yes
- Connection: USB
- Stereo Inputs: 3 or 4
- Stereo Outputs: 0 or 1
- Sample Rate: 16-bit or 24-bit
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.