Pioneer DJE-2000 In-Ear DJ Headphones, Black
Pioneer DJE-2000 In-Ear DJ Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 88756View Full Description
Spend another £91.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional DJ Headphones
The Pioneer DJE-2000s are premium-quality, in-ear headphones designed with DJs in mind. The headphones come equipped with a unique, hybrid 2-way driver system. The driver system combines a dynamic driver with a large 9.4mm aperture and rare earth magnet with an armature driver. The result is rich, clear balanced sound with an extended low-end response for added punch. The over-ear structure is designed for comfort and convenience with its shape-memory resin, designed to adapt to any ear shape. With its superior audio fidelity and comfortable design, the Pioneer DJE-2000s are ideal for private listening as well as DJ applications.
Designed For Comfort
The over-ear design and versatile structure ensures a comfortable fit even over extended periods, minimising listening fatigue. The earbud tips are available in 3 sizes, ideal for a range of ear shapes for optimal comfort. The polyurethane ear tips deliver superb noise cancellation in any environment. The two additional earbud tips are comprised of silicone earbud tip sand triple flange earbud tips for added versatility. The over-ear design provides added stability, giving you added freedom to move. The highly robust cable is thick and finished with a braided textile material to minimise tangling. The cable is also detachable, making it ideal for anyone on the move as well as being easy to replace is needed.
- Dynamic, stereo in-ear headphones
- Hybrid 2-way driver system
- Ideal for monitoring on smartphones, tablets and other devices
- Designed with DJs in mind
- Over-ear structure for optimal stability
- Polyurethane earbud tips
- Earbud tips come in three sizes including silicone and triple flange tips
- Noise cancelling design
- Robust, thick detachable cable
- Complete with carrying pouch, stereo adapter and cleaning brush
- Type: Closed, hybrid in-ear headphones
- Driver Units: 9.4 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
- Cord: 1.6 m OFC litz wire (removable type)
- Weight (without cord): 6.1 g
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Output Sound Level: 103 dB
- Frequency Range: 6 - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ohms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.