Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 79565View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Device Connectivity
The most unique feature of the Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 is it’s ability to connect with a range of other devices such as the iPad and iPhone as well as your computer (PC or Mac) simply by using the relevant cable. This versatile connectivity opens up a world of possibilities, allowing you to utilise DJ performance applications across different devices. The Pioneer DDJ-WeGO4 even includes an integrated iPad dock for added convenience. The DDJ-WeGO4 is also compatible with Pioneer’s new easy-to-use DJ performance app for the iPad – WeDJ (available separately). When connected to the WeDJ app, you are presented with a intuitive interface optimised with your controller that makes learning to mix a breeze. Also featured is a PC Master Out which allows you to use your computer’s speakers whilst simultaneously using the controller for your headphones. Additionally the DDJ-WeGO4 comes complete with a free licence key for Pioneer’s professional DJ performance app – rekordbox DJ.
The highly intuitive layout presents you with all the controls in an ergonomic configuration, so you can control and mix with ease. The dual jog wheels feature a range of controls positioned around the wheels for easy access including Cue and Play controls. The centre of the controller features a 2-band EQ on each channel (which can be switched to a 3-band EQ utilising the filter knob). Two volume sliders are located just beneath with a smooth crossfader between the two jog wheels for optimal control. Pad FX and Loop controls are also located around the edge of the jog wheels with the tempo sliders located in the top left and right of the controller. This ergonomic layout ensures you have optimal access to all your controls at all times, so you can mix with ease.
Built-In Professional FX & Performance Controls
One of the most important steps to progressing your DJ’ing skills is the ability to utilise FX into your performances to add an extra dynamic to your mixes. The DDJ-WeGO4 provides you with a range of professional FX and performance controls to improve your mixing abilities. The professional FX and performance controls include: Hot Cues, Sampler, Pad FX and loops to improve your mixing style and overall performance. While the DDJ-WeGO4 was originally intended for the novice DJ wishing to learn how to mix; these professional performance controls and innovative design make it perfect for intermediate and professional DJs alike.
Design & Construction
The compact and lightweight design of the DDJ-WeGO4 makes it ideal for taking with you on the move, from nightclub sets to practicing wherever you are, the DDJ-WeGO4 is perfect for use on the road. It’s small size also makes it perfect for easy transportation, fitting easily within a backpack. The controller’s design itself features a sandblasted aluminium panel finish on the jog wheels to give you that sleek metallic sheen, whilst also being highly durable. The high-quality sound output makes it perfect for practising as well as live DJ sets, plus the mic input circuit allows to utilise a microphone either for live vocalists or as a talking feature for situations such as weddings and parties. Additionally the DDJ-WeGO4 is available in both black and white to match the colour of your gear.
- Connect to a range of devices including iPad, iPhone, Smartphone, PC, Mac or tablet
- Support WeDJ application (available separately)
- Simple intuitive layout presents you with all the controls you need
- Rekordbox DJ
- Professional FX and Performance Controls
- PC Master Out allows you to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers while using the headphones to cue independently of the master out
- Built-in soundcard allows you to connect straight to speakers or amplifier
- Customsiable EQs
- Complete with free licence key for rekordbox DJ and Virtual DJ LE
- Compatible with WeDJ, djay 2 for iPad, djay 2 for iPhone, djay 2 for Android, vjay for iPad, vjay for iPhone and TRAKTOR PRO 2 (setting file required)
- Input Port: MIC x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
- Output Port:
- MASTER OUT x 1 (RCA)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4 inch TRS jack, 3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Other Port: USB x2 (A port x1, B port x 1)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (USB)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): Max 0.006% (USB)
- S/N Ratio: 103 dB (USB), 65dB (MIC)
- External Dimensions: 380 (W) × 240 (D) × 59 (H) mm / 14.96 (W) x 9.44 (D) x 2.32 (H) Inch
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Included Accessories: Instruction Manual (Quick Start Guide) ,USB cable (TYPE-B), AC adapter, Power cord, rekordbox dj license key card, Virtual DJ LE 8 license key card.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.