Pioneer DDJ-SB2 Professional DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-SB2 Professional DJ ControllerDetails
The Pioneer DDJ-SB2 Controller takes you beyond control, not only does it boast all the popular features from the DDJ-SB, it adds some incredible new pro-DJ functions. Hitting the decks has never been easier and more intuitive, this control is equipped with 4-deck control and dedicated buttons for effortless channel switching. Also included is a trim knob and level meters to master the input volume, and Pad Trans beat effects that will uplift your DJ skills in no time.
Product Ref: 62671View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Tactile Controls and Performance Pads
The Pioneer DDJ-SB2 features four rubber pads that provide you with the ability to trigger Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler - while a further four give immediate access to Play, Cue, Sync and Shift functions. This compact controller comes with large aluminium jog wheels, delivering a dynamic performance with great scratch response and accuracy.
Authentic and Dynamic
The Trim knobs gives you control of the input volume for each channel, while the level meters allow you to adjust it quickly and accurately. The DDJ is constructed from premium materials and audio circuitry, this robust quality ensures durability while the distinctive styling deliver a professional feel.
Do More Than Just Mix
Both channels of the DDJ-SB2 feature a manual filter, allowing you to manipulate tracks input from either the software or external hardware. The Quantized Pad Trans beat effect gives you the ability to cut the volume in time with the BPM by simply hitting the performance pads.
The Filter Fade button instantly adds two high pass filters to the crossfader, so both the volume and bass filter can be manipulated using just one hand - seamless mixing becomes effortless.
- Tacticle performance pads including Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Manual Loop and Sampler
- Large jog wheels
- Dynamic DJ play
- Manual filters on every channel
- Quantized pad trans effect
- USB bus powered
- New trim pots and level meters
- Headphone cue controls
- Integrated audio interface
- Eight performance pads on each channel
- Key lock & pitch control
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- SN Ratio: 90dB
- Soundcard: 24-bit / 44.1kHz
- Distortion: Channels: 2
- Deck Controls: 4
- Jog Wheel: 128mm Durable Aluminium
- Filter: High & Low Pass Filter
- Filter Fade: Yes
- Effects: FX Engine Powered by iZotope: 10 Effects
- Hot Cues: 4
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Autoloop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 Mic (1/4'' Jack)
- 1 x RCA
- 2 x Headphone Monitor (1/4'' Jack, Minipin)
- USB: 1 x USB Port
- Dimensions: 487mm x 58.5mm x 271.2mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Power Requirements: USB via Computer (Rated Output: 5V DC)
- Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7:
- CPU: Intel 2.0 GHz Core Duo/Intel i3, i5 or i7 Core
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8:
- CPU: Intel 1.6 GHz Core Duo/Intel i3, i5 or i7 Core
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 or Higher
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.