View Full Description
The Pioneer CDJ-900 comes with the revolutionary music database management software for DJs: rekordbox. Based on the Prepare & Perform' concept, rekordbox works (for both Mac and PC) like the leading music database management software, but is more creative and more DJ-friendly. "rekordbox" allows DJs to prepare more before their performance and opens a door to tools such as Quantize for perfectly synced loops every time.
DJs can then export data to a USB device to access vast libraries of music files and perform live - without the need for extra equipment or any inconvenient rewiring in the club. No need to burn CDs, simply take your USB device to the club, plug in to the CDJ and play.
Through the industry-first Pro DJ Link, music files and database data on one single USB device can be shared simultaneously by up to four players connected via LAN (local area network) cable, or with one LAN cable between two players. Plus, the data history of each DJ set is automatically saved and can be made into a playlist that can be loaded back into rekordbox.
Another key facet of the CDJ-900 is its advanced HID (human interface device) and MIDI capabilities for native control of DVS (digital vinyl systems) via USB. There is also an improved audio output circuit, a new Wolfson DAC processor, and a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz sound card. Add to these features an overall enhanced design that includes a new display screen, rotary selector, carry handles and Kensington lock.
Then check out the four-beat Emergency Loop and the three CDJ-900 exclusives: the Auto Beat Loop, Quick Return scratch feature and a Slip mode that enables DJs to perform tricks and return to their original flow in an uninterrupted fashion and you have the perfect tool for maximum performance.
MP3: MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps / MPEG-2 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
MIDI Control: Yes
ProDJ Link: Yes
Anti Vibration: Yes
- CD (including CD-R / -RW)
- Digital media playback via USB
- WAV,AIFF,MP3, AAC files on CD
- Power Cord
- stereo phono cable
- Control Cable
- LAN cable
- Forced Eject Pin
- Rekordbox software
- Disc Slot:Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analogue Output: 1 stereo RCA
- Digital Output: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Jog Display:Yes
- Playing Address:Yes
- Wave Data:Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206,0 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Quick Start: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop / Emergency: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Reloop: Yes
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl mode
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Frame Search: 1 / 150 sec
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 at +/-6 , 0.05 at +/- 10 & 16 , 0.5 at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): +/-6 , +/-10 , +/-16 , +/-100 WIDE
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CD: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue point sampler: Yes
- Cue / Loop Memory: Yes
- Processor: Wolfson DAC processor
- Soundcard: 24-bit/48 kHz sound card
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Distortion: 0,003 (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 V rms (1kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Power Requirements: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H xD): 305 x 115.6 x 385 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.