Pioneer CDJ 900 Professional DJ Deck
Product Ref: 24477
Pioneer CDJ 900 Professional DJ DeckDetails
Introducing a second major advancement for the Pioneer CDJ series: the Pioneer CDJ-900 - their new multi-format performance player for the digital age. The CDJ-900 accompanies the launch of the new range-topping CDJ-2000 player and is loaded with many shared features. It can also play from various different music sources, including CD and USB storage devices.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pioneer CDJ-900 comes with the revolutionary music database management software for DJs: rekordbox. Based on the Prepare & Perform' concept, rekordbox works (for both Mac and PC) like the leading music database management software, but is more creative and more DJ-friendly. "rekordbox" allows DJs to prepare more before their performance and opens a door to tools such as Quantize for perfectly synced loops every time.
DJs can then export data to a USB device to access vast libraries of music files and perform live - without the need for extra equipment or any inconvenient rewiring in the club. No need to burn CDs, simply take your USB device to the club, plug in to the CDJ and play.
Through the industry-first Pro DJ Link, music files and database data on one single USB device can be shared simultaneously by up to four players connected via LAN (local area network) cable, or with one LAN cable between two players. Plus, the data history of each DJ set is automatically saved and can be made into a playlist that can be loaded back into rekordbox.
Another key facet of the CDJ-900 is its advanced HID (human interface device) and MIDI capabilities for native control of DVS (digital vinyl systems) via USB. There is also an improved audio output circuit, a new Wolfson DAC processor, and a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz sound card. Add to these features an overall enhanced design that includes a new display screen, rotary selector, carry handles and Kensington lock.
Then check out the four-beat Emergency Loop and the three CDJ-900 exclusives: the Auto Beat Loop, Quick Return scratch feature and a Slip mode that enables DJs to perform tricks and return to their original flow in an uninterrupted fashion and you have the perfect tool for maximum performance.
- CD (including CD-R / -RW)
- Digital media playback via USB
- WAV,AIFF,MP3, AAC files on CD
- Power Cord
- stereo phono cable
- Control Cable
- LAN cable
- Forced Eject Pin
- Rekordbox software
- Disc Slot:Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analogue Output: 1 stereo RCA
- Digital Output: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Jog Display:Yes
- Playing Address:Yes
- Wave Data:Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206,0 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Quick Start: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop / Emergency: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Reloop: Yes
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl mode
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Frame Search: 1 / 150 sec
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 at +/-6 , 0.05 at +/- 10 & 16 , 0.5 at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): +/-6 , +/-10 , +/-16 , +/-100 WIDE
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CD: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue point sampler: Yes
- Cue / Loop Memory: Yes
- Processor: Wolfson DAC processor
- Soundcard: 24-bit/48 kHz sound card
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Distortion: 0,003 (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 V rms (1kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Power Requirements: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H xD): 305 x 115.6 x 385 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.