Pioneer CDJ 850-K Digital Multimedia CD Deck, Black
Product Ref: 26060
Pioneer CDJ 850-K Digital Multimedia CD Deck, BlackDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
No matter what source - CD, USB (flash drive or disk) or straight from PC or Mac* - this deck is suitable for your way of working. MP3, AAC, AIFF and WAV (up to professional 24-bit WAV) files are supported. It's also rekordbox compatible, meaning that using the free rekordbox software, you can beforehand prepare and manage your tracks on your PC for an extra smooth DJ set.
But you can also easily create your set on the fly. With the Tag List feature, you can plan 20 or even more tracks ahead. Unique to the CDJ-850, you can even add, remove and change the order of the tracks in the list. Wave Display allows you to see peaks and drops in your tracks, helping you make fluent mixes between tracks.
*Computer playback via MIDI control of 3rd party DJ software (not included) or when in soundcard mode.
- Full-size jog wheel
- Just like the CDJ-900 and 2000, the CDJ-850 has a full-size 206 mm jog wheel for a professional feel and performance, and a large screen.
- The USB HID interface allows you to use more complex DJ software without a control disk.
- Additional features include Auto Beat Loop Function, Tempo Variation, CD Resume function and vibration resistance.
- CD (including CD-R / -RW)
- Digital media playback via USB
- WAV,AIFF,MP3, AAC files on CD
- MP3: MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps / MPEG-4 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
- MIDI Control: Yes
- rekordbox: Yes
- Anti Vibration: Yes
- Power Cord
- Stereo Phono cable
- Control Cable
- Forced Eject Pin
- rekordbox software
- Disc Slot: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analogue Output: Yes
- Display: Three Lines Of Text
- Wave Display: Yes
- Jog Display: Yes
- Playing Address: Yes
- Wave Data: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206,0 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Quick Start: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop / Emergency: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Reloop: Yes
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl mode
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Relay Play: Yes
- Frame Search: 1/75 Sec
- Vinyl Speed Adjust:Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 at +/-6 , 0.05 at +/- 10 & 16 , 0.5 at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): +/-6 , +/-10 , +/-16
- Tempo Control Ranges (MP3): +/-6 , +/-10 , +/-16 , +/-100 WIDE
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CD: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue / Loop Memory: Yes
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Distortion: 0,003 (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 V rms (1kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 21 W
- Power Requirements: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H xD): 305 x 105.5 x 364.4 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.