Pioneer CDJ 850 Digital Multimedia CD Deck
Pioneer CDJ 850 Digital Multimedia CD DeckDetails
The Pioneer Digital Multimedia Deck with rekordbox support has all the fundamentals of serious DJing. Replacing the CDJ-800MK2, the Pioneer CDJ-850 offers some major enhancements over its predecessor. This deck is designed to feel and function like a CDJ-900 or CDJ-2000 and is rekordbox enabled, while maintaining an affordable price.
Product Ref: 24476View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.07 per month Finance from £20.07 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
No matter what source - CD, USB (flash drive or disk) or straight from PC or Mac* - this deck is suitable for your way of working. MP3, AAC, AIFF and WAV (up to professional 24-bit WAV) files are supported. It's also rekordbox compatible, meaning that using the free rekordbox software, you can beforehand prepare and manage your tracks on your PC for an extra smooth DJ set.
But you can also easily create your set on the fly. With the Tag List feature, you can plan 20 or even more tracks ahead. Unique to the CDJ-850, you can even add, remove and change the order of the tracks in the list. Wave Display allows you to see peaks and drops in your tracks, helping you make fluent mixes between tracks.
*Computer playback via MIDI control of 3rd party DJ software (not included) or when in soundcard mode.
- Full-size jog wheel
- Just like the CDJ-900 and 2000, the CDJ-850 has a full-size 206 mm jog wheel for a professional feel and performance, and a large screen.
- The USB HID interface allows you to use more complex DJ software without a control disk.
- Additional features include Auto Beat Loop Function, Tempo Variation, CD Resume function and vibration resistance.
- CD (including CD-R / -RW)
- Digital media playback via USB
- WAV,AIFF,MP3, AAC files on CD
- MP3: MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps / MPEG-4 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
- MIDI Control: Yes
- rekordbox: Yes
- Anti Vibration: Yes
- Power Cord
- Stereo Phono cable
- Control Cable
- Forced Eject Pin
- rekordbox software
- Disc Slot: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analogue Output: Yes
- Display: Three Lines Of Text
- Wave Display: Yes
- Jog Display: Yes
- Playing Address: Yes
- Wave Data: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206,0 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Quick Start: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop / Emergency: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Reloop: Yes
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl mode
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Quick Scratch: After searching track
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Relay Play: Yes
- Frame Search: 1/75 Sec
- Vinyl Speed Adjust:Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 at +/-6 , 0.05 at +/- 10 & 16 , 0.5 at WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): +/-6 , +/-10 , +/-16
- Tempo Control Ranges (MP3): +/-6 , +/-10 , +/-16 , +/-100 WIDE
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CD: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue / Loop Memory: Yes
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
- Distortion: 0,003 (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 V rms (1kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 21 W
- Power Requirements: 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H xD): 305 x 105.5 x 364.4 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.