Pioneer CDJ-350 & DJM-350 Package with Headphones and recordbox
Product Ref: 24475
Pioneer CDJ-350 & DJM-350 Package with Headphones and recordboxDetails
The Pioneer CDJ-350 is a quality entry-level DJ deck that will play all professional and popular formats on CD or USB, in line with the professional CDJ-2000. Its USB connection allows for Plug & Play control of compatible DJ software, plus MIDI control for any music software. With features found on our high-end club products such as powerful creative effects and new unique ones such as USB recording, the DJM-350 is the perfect entry-level DJ mixer.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This pack includes:
- 2 x CDJ-350 Decks
- 1 x DJM-350 Mixer
- 1 x Flight Case
- 1 x HDJ-500-K Headphones
With the deck comes rekordbox, our own music management software that analyses the BPM and beat position of songs in your library. When you have finished preparing, you can transfer your songs and playlists to a USB device so you can select them by album, artist or genre on your CDJ-350. An industry first feature, DJs can create and edit playlists right on the player.
Set the beat
BPM Lock lets you match tempos of songs with just one button for smooth transitions. Set a master BPM for each deck and all music will be played at that speed. Check the beat both by sound and vision with the BEAT Display Function, which facilitates scratching and looping. With the Auto Beat Loop function, you can develop loop performances with Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop functionality.
- Transfer songs to a playlist with just one button
- Excellent vibration-resistance thanks to its Shock-Proof Memory and Floating Architecture
- Resume function for discs that are removed and later reloaded.
- Audio CD
- USB Memory Devices
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC
- MP3: MPEG-1 32Kbps - 320 Kbps / MPEG-2 16 Kbps - 160 Kbps
- MIDI Control: Yes
- rekordbox: Yes
- Anti Vibration: Yes
- Included Accessories:
- rekordbox software
- Power cord
- Stereo phono cable
- Forced eject pin
- Disc Slot: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analogue Output: 1 stereo RCA
- Display: Yes
- Beat Display: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 109,2 mm
- Jog Dial type: Touch sensitive
- Hot Loop: Yes
- Quick Start: Yes
- Auto Mix Play: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: Out Adjust
- Loop Divide: Yes
- Reloop: Yes
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps: 0.02 at [±6 ], 0.05 at [±10 ], 0.05 at [±16 ], 0.5
- Tempo Control Ranges (CD): WIDE, ±16, ±10, ±6
- Tempo Control Ranges (MP3): ±16, ±10, ±6M
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Front loading Slot-In CD: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Frequency Response: 4 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: 0,006 (JEITA)
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz)
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Power Requirements: AC 220 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H xD): 220 mm (W) × 107 mm (H) × 288.5 mm (D) mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.