Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone, 3 Pack
Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone, 3 PackDetails
The Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone offer best-in-class performance at a very competitive price. Constructed from premium components including neodymium magnets, a solid cast alloy body, an all-steel mesh, and gold pin XLRs, the Phonic DM.680 combines clear, transparent audio recordings and unbeatable value. A cardioid polar pickup pattern paired with a 360 degree wind / pop filter help to achieve smooth off-axis rejection of feedback / unwanted signals. The DM.680 is designed with recording sessions in mind, with an integrated silent on/off switch for convenient and silent use during recordings, as well as a shock-dampening cartridge design and thick alloy body to eliminate unwanted handling noise. Ideal for capturing vocals and instrumentals, the DM.680 Microphone features a wide frequency response, perfect for a great recreation of a wide range of sounds. If you only require a single microphone, the Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone is the perfect solution to your miking needs.
Product Ref: 73173View Full Description
Spend another £210.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Wide frequency response delivers articulate and transparent performance in live and studio settings
- Rugged construction: Built with a thick cast alloy body and steel mesh - True “work horse"
- Neodymium magnet maximizes sensitivity and resolution: Cut through the mix with ease
- Minimal handling noise: Shock-dampening cartridge design and thick alloy body eliminates handling noise
- Cardioid pattern and 360° wind / pop filter delivers smooth off-axis rejection of feedback / unwanted signals
- Convenient and silent on/off switch
- Professionally engineered for a wide range of vocal and instrument applications
- Attractive color gift boxes
- Housing: Solid Cast Zinc Alloy
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 17kHz
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Single Unit Weight: 330 grams
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms
- Sensitivity: -51.4dBV (0dBV = 1V/Pa)
- Off Axis Rejection: >20dB at 125°
- Maximum SPL: >135dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.