Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone, 3 Pack
Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone, 3 PackDetails
The Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone offer best-in-class performance at a very competitive price. Constructed from premium components including neodymium magnets, a solid cast alloy body, an all-steel mesh, and gold pin XLRs, the Phonic DM.680 combines clear, transparent audio recordings and unbeatable value. A cardioid polar pickup pattern paired with a 360 degree wind / pop filter help to achieve smooth off-axis rejection of feedback / unwanted signals. The DM.680 is designed with recording sessions in mind, with an integrated silent on/off switch for convenient and silent use during recordings, as well as a shock-dampening cartridge design and thick alloy body to eliminate unwanted handling noise. Ideal for capturing vocals and instrumentals, the DM.680 Microphone features a wide frequency response, perfect for a great recreation of a wide range of sounds. If you only require a single microphone, the Phonic DM.680 Vocal and Instrument Microphone is the perfect solution to your miking needs.
Product Ref: 73173View Full Description
Spend another £210.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Wide frequency response delivers articulate and transparent performance in live and studio settings
- Rugged construction: Built with a thick cast alloy body and steel mesh - True “work horse"
- Neodymium magnet maximizes sensitivity and resolution: Cut through the mix with ease
- Minimal handling noise: Shock-dampening cartridge design and thick alloy body eliminates handling noise
- Cardioid pattern and 360° wind / pop filter delivers smooth off-axis rejection of feedback / unwanted signals
- Convenient and silent on/off switch
- Professionally engineered for a wide range of vocal and instrument applications
- Attractive color gift boxes
- Housing: Solid Cast Zinc Alloy
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 17kHz
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Single Unit Weight: 330 grams
- Output Impedance: 500 ohms
- Sensitivity: -51.4dBV (0dBV = 1V/Pa)
- Off Axis Rejection: >20dB at 125°
- Maximum SPL: >135dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.