Phonic AM220 Analog Mixer
Phonic AM220 Analog MixerDetails
The Phonic AM220 Analog Mixer is a compact and versatile mixer with 2 balanced mic/line and 2 stereo channel inputs, both with a 3-band EQ. The pre-amps feature ultra low noise technology to ensure a professional and quality sound when used for recording. Mono channels have low-cut filters to eliminate any unwanted sounds such as stage rumble, sibilance, wind noise and any background noise you may encounter. With its multi-band EQ on mono channels, dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs; the AM220 makes monitoring and controlling a mix even easier. With its versatile function and affordable pricetag this unit is ideal for home recording.
For more information on the AM series please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 63887View Full Description
Spend another £190.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Two balanced Mic/Line inputs with 3-band EQ
- Two stereo inputs with 3-band EQ
- One stereo AUX return
- Post-fader EFX send on every input
- Global +48V phantom power
- Peak and VU Metering
- Peak indicators on each mono input channel
- 2T RTN assignable individually to Main or Control room
- Stereo EFX send cue for ease of monitoring individual channel
- Balanced master output with 60mm fader control
- Total Channels: 6
- Balanced Mono Mic / Line Channel: 2
- Balanced Stereo Line Channel: 4
- Aux Return: 1 Stereo
- 2T Input: Stereo RCA
- Main L/R Stero Output: 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Bal.
- Rec Out: Stereo RCA
- CTRL RM L/R: 2 x 1/4'' TS
- Phones: 1
- Channel Strips: 4
- Aux/Efx Send Strips: 1
- Pan/Balance Control: Yes
- Volume Controls: Rotary
- Aux Send Master: 1
- Phones Level Control: Yes
- Main L/R Level Control: 60mm Fader
- Number Of Metering Channels: 2
- Segments: 4
- Phantom Power Supply: +48V DC
- Frequency Response (Mic input to any output) 20Hz - 60KHz: +0/-1 dB
- 20Hz - 100KHz: +0/-3 dB
- Mic Preamp Input: +10 dBu
- All Other Input: +22 dBu
- Balanced Output: +28 dBu
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.