Peavey XR-S Powered Mixer
Peavey XR-S Powered MixerDetails
The Peavey XR-S Powered Mixer is compact and easily portable, making it great for gigging and is ideal for use in small to medium sized venues. The XR-S is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for audio professionals needing a highly reliable mixer in an economically sized package.
Product Ref: 43634View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The feature rich Peavey XR-S is compact and highly portable, and comes equipped with Midmorph® and FLS® (Feedback Locating System®) - features that are only available from Peavey. The mixer also includes Bluetooth® wireless connectivity for audio playback from any Bluetooth-equipped smart device or USB "jump drive", along with on-board digital effects and a dual 9-band Graphic EQ.
- 1000 Watts RMS 1500 Watts peak
- Digital Effects
- Mid Morph® EQ
- Dual 9-Band Main/Mon Graphic EQ
- FLS® Patented Feedback detection capability
- 3 Band EQ per Channel
- USB MP3 Player
- 8 Combination XLR/ ¼" inputs.
- Footswitchable Master Mic Mute
- Subwoofer line output
- Effect To Monitor Return
- Monitor Send
- Input Pads
- Analog Record Output
- Front Panel Effects Defeat
- Footswitchable Effects Defeat
- Individual signal and Clip Detection LEDs
- Line Level Monitor Output
- 4 Twist Lock Outputs
- Optional rack mount kit available
- Kosmos®-C Bass Enhancement
- Selectable Main/Main or Main/Monitor Power Amp Modes
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Measurements: W: 13" H: 7" D: 7"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.