Peavey PV8 Compact Mixer
£115.00 RRP £129.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
3 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £7.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
Peavey PV8 Compact Mixer— The PV8 compact mixer from Peavey is perfect for live or studio applications. The PV 8 mixer's reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007 of total harmonic distortion. Six channels, with one through four having XLR inputs, channel insert, phantom power, 3-band EQ and effects send.
Product Ref: 14762
The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix. Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones. Stylish metal casing adds overall strength and durability.
- Four XLR Mic inputs
- Two stereo channels with RCA and 1/4" inputs
- Three-band channel EQ
- A/B stereo input selector reduces patching
- Inserts on all mono channels
- Clip LEDs that thoroughly monitor clipping
- 48V phantom power switch
- Effects send on every channel with stereo return
- Monitor send on every channel
- Zero latency record monitoring capabilities
- Control room output with level control
- Contour control switch
- 80 Hz low-cut switch
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.37" (238mm) x 11.75" (298mm) x 3" (76mm)
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer Xenyx 1002 Mixer||£59.00|
|Yamaha MG102C 10-channel Mixer||£111.00|
|Yamaha MG82CX Mixer||£152.00|
|Behringer Xenyx X1204USB Mixer||£133.00|
|Behringer Eurorack UB1202FX Mixer||£74.00|
|Peavey PV10 Compact Mixer||£230.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 802 Mixer||£48.00|
|Mackie 1202-VLZ3 Mixer||£301.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 1002B Mixer||£88.00|
|Alesis MultiMix 4 USB, 4-channel USB Mixer||£59.99|
Tell a friend about...
Peavey PV8 Compact Mixer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Peavey PV8 Compact Mixer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.