Peavey PV15M Two Way Floor Monitor
Product Ref: 22721
Peavey PV15M Two Way Floor MonitorDetails
Hear the whole band with astonishing clarity and punch! The PV 15M is a two-way system with a 15-inch Sheffield® Pro 1500+™ premium woofer and a 14XT™ 1.4-inch titanium-diaphragm compression driver (no piezos) coupled to a constant-directivity horn with Sound Guard™ IV high-frequency driver protection. It is rated at 500 watts program and 1,000 watts peak power handling capability.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This rugged trapezoidal enclosure can be angled at either 30 or 45 degrees from the floor in addition to being pole mounted. Two 1/4-inch, full-range parallel inputs allow easy daisy chaining.
Features / Specifications:
- Two-way floor monitor
- 500 W program power handling
- 68 Hz to 17 kHz
- 15" Sheffield Pro 1500+ woofer w/ 2.5" voice coil
- 14XT compression driver w/ titanium diaphragm, 1" exit
- 90 x 40 CD horn
- Sound Guard IV tweeter protection
- Carpet covering
- Steel handle
- Heavy duty metal grille
- Die-cast aluminium pole mount
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.