Peavey PR 12 Passive PA Speaker
Product Ref: 13828
Peavey PR 12 Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The PR series delivers superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials, like its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior. The PR 12 is a two-way speaker system that is lightweight yet rugged for live music or speech applications and will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It utilizes a heavy-duty 12 inch woofer with a 2 3/8 inch voice coil and a RX14 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn. Its durable injection molded enclosure features a black powder-coated steel grille that provides driver protection and a professional appearance. This system can be used on the floor, be pole mounted or flown via top and bottom flying inserts. Connections are made via two 1/4 inch phone jack connected in parallel to accommodate daisy-chaining. Now with light weight Neodymium woofer.
- 2-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 400 watts program, 800 watts peak at 8ohm
- One 12 inch premium, 2 3/8 inch voice coil woofer
- RX14 compression driver with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm 1 inch exit
- 90 x 40 degree constant directivity horn
- Tweeter protection
- Heavy-duty crossover
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Molded-in pole mounts system
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- Weight Packed: 32.00 lb(14.515 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.