Peavey Messenger Pro 12 MKII PA Speaker, 4 Ohm (Single)
Product Ref: 14869
Peavey Messenger Pro 12 MKII PA Speaker, 4 Ohm (Single)Details
The most popular speaker from Peavey's Messenger Pro range, the Pro 12 MKII has a 250 watt 12" driver, 3" voice coil and a 1.75" compression driver to ensure a full frequency range (50Hz to 18KHz). The speaker enclosure is trapezoidal shape and has an on board high quality cross-over.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This combination provides 250 watts RMS continuous handling and also an electronic high frequency limiter to protect the compression driver. The outside of the enclosure is covered by black industrial carpet contrasted by a silver grey steel speaker grill, at each side there is a "teardrop" type high impact plastic moulded carrying handle which makes handling the speaker easy and safe.
On the rear of the cabinet are two ¼" jack inputs along with a further two Neutrik Speakon connectors whilst the Pro 15's come complete with the now familiar steel "Top Hat" speaker stand adaptor.
- 250 Watts RMS continuous, 500 Watts program
- 12'' (305mm) speaker with 3" (76mm) voice coil
- 1.75" (44.5mm) compression driver
- dispersion: 90° H x 40° V
- frequency response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- efficiency: 97dB
- two 1/4'' (6.35mm) jack and two Speakon®-compatible sockets
- full range with horn protection
- resilient carpet covered
- black steel full grille
- metal stand adaptor
- teardrop handles
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22.6'' (575mm) x 16.3'' (415mm) x 14'' (355mm)
- Weight: 36.3lbs (16.5kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.