Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amp
£315.00 RRP £349.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 11 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £19.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amp— The Peavey IPR 1600 530 Watt Power Amplifier utilizes advanced design that reduces weight while cleverly increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency.The Peavey IPR 1600 530 Watt Power Amplifier is designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
Product Ref: 15754
The Peavey IPR 1600 features two channels with independent, 100 Hz crossovers and a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis. Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators.
- 800 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 530 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 300 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms
- Resonant switch-mode power supply with high-speed class D topology combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors
- Neutrik Speakon output connectors
- Two independent 100 Hz crossovers
- Variable-speed fan
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- DDT speaker protection
- 2U space rack
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT and power
You may also be interested in ...
|AA1000J 1000W Power Amp by Gear4music||£134.99|
|Behringer iNUKE NU3000 Power Amp||£242.00|
|AA500BX 750W 1U Power Amp by Gear4music||£109.99|
|Peavey PV1500 Power Amp||£379.00|
|NJS Stereo Amplifier, 2 x 120W 4 Ohm||£99.00|
|Yamaha EMX5016CF Powered Mixer||£826.00|
|Samson SX1800 Power Amplifier||£379.99|
|Behringer EP2000 Europower Amp||£238.00|
|Samson Servo 120A Power Amp||£179.99|
|Peavey IPR 1600 DSP Digital Amp||£399.00|
Tell a friend about...
Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amp
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amp
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.