Peavey IPR 1600 Power Amp
Product Ref: 15754
Peavey IPR 1600 Power AmpDetails
The Peavey IPR 1600 530 Watt Power Amplifier utilizes advanced design that reduces weight while cleverly increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency.The Peavey IPR 1600 530 Watt Power Amplifier is designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Peavey IPR 1600 features two channels with independent, 100 Hz crossovers and a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis. Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal and Active safeguards, all referenced on the front panel with LED indicators.
- 800 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 530 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 300 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms
- Resonant switch-mode power supply with high-speed class D topology combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors
- Neutrik Speakon output connectors
- Two independent 100 Hz crossovers
- Variable-speed fan
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- DDT speaker protection
- 2U space rack
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT and power
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.