Numark iM1 Compact Scratch Mixer with i Pod dock
Product Ref: 22101
Numark iM1 Compact Scratch Mixer with i Pod dockDetails
The iM1 is a compact, two-channel mixer with a built-in iPod dock, perfect for any DJ who needs to take maximum advantage of limited space.No matter where your gig takes you, the iM1 is quick, easy and compact so you spend the minimum amount of time in setup and the maximum amount of time performing.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the iM1 mixer you can plug in turntables, CD players, line-level music sources, as well as, a microphone to the iM1 and also play from, or record to, an iPod. Set the levels with trim and line faders, and tailor the high and low frequencies with the rotary EQs on each channel. Cue up tracks using the mini-crossfader and headphone output, and then perform the mix through the master outputs with the smooth, replaceable crossfader.RECORD YOUR PERFORMANCE:
Quickly create professional-quality mix-tapes to pass off to clubs and fans by recording your DJ performances directly to an iPod within the built-in dock. iM1 has all the features you need to get maximum performance out of minimum space.
Features / Specifications:
- Two-channel compact-tabletop mixer with built-in iPod dock
- Record DJ performances directly to iPod
- Mix music from turntables, CD players, line-level audio and iPod
- Rotary EQ and gain on each channel
- Smooth, replaceable crossfader for mixing master output
- Mini-crossfader for mixing headphone output
- 2 RCA phono inputs, 2 RCA line inputs, 1/4" microphone input
- Master RCA stereo output, 1/4" stereo headphone output
- iM1 mixer
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.