Numark iDEC A/V Playback and Recording Rack Interface for Ipod
Product Ref: 15198
Numark iDEC A/V Playback and Recording Rack Interface for IpodDetails
The Numark iDEC gives you professional rack integration of your iPod into any live DJ or music rig. With high-performance digital audio and video playback, quality audio recording, and its convenient integration with both the 19-inch rack world and docking to your computer, iDEC is a must-have for every DJ rack! The iDEC also features a front mounted iPod dock, large and responsive jog wheel and stereo RCA inputs and outputs for seamless, high quality audio recording and playback.
Please Note: iPod not included.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Numark's iDEC universal dock for iPod lets you play audio and video from any docking iPod out through integrated outputs, or instantly capture incoming audio at CD-quality 44.1 kHz sampling rate.
Large transport controls enable easy iPod operation even on stage or in dark environments. Bands will find iDEC a great addition to their setups because it enables simple, convenient recording of gigs and rehearsals, and solo performers can use iDEC as a player for backing tracks on iPod.
Whether you are a DJ, musician, or installation professional servicing bars, restaurants, or large stadiums, iDEC is the ideal pro-grade solution for iPod recording or music and video playback.
- Large, easy-to-use transport controls and selection wheel
- Universal dock for iPod syncs directly with iTunes
- Recording inputs with clip indication make recording to iPod a breeze
- Record directly to iPod (5th gen & Classic) and iPod Nano (2nd or 3rd gen)
- USB audio interface
- Robust solid steel construction
- Inputs: Stereo RCA, 4th Generation iPod (Dock Connector)
- Outputs: Stereo RCA, S-Video, Composite Video
- Output Level: 8.2dBv
- Output THD: Less Than 0.01%
- Output S/N Ratio: >85dBr
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- iPod Compatibility (Record): iPod Classic, iPod 5th Gen, iPod Nano 3rd Gen, iPod Nano 2nd Gen
- iPod Compatibility (Playback): iPod Classic 5th, 4th and 3rd Gen, iPod Nano 3rd, 2nd and 1st Gen, iPod Mini, iPod Touch
- Housing: Steel
- Rack Size: 19" 2RU
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Weight: 1.14 kg
Please Note: iPod not included.
iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., in the U.S. and other countries.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.