Numark iCDmix2 Dual Cd Performance System With Ipod Dock - Ex Demo
Product Ref: 29726
Numark iCDmix2 Dual Cd Performance System With Ipod Dock - Ex DemoDetails
Play and mix your CDs and iPod.
Considered an industry standard for more than 10 years, Numark CDMIX systems consist of a dual CD player and mixer together in one easy-to-carry unit for mobile DJs working events, clubs that need to be able to pack away their system quickly and any other DJ on the move. Setup and teardown are fast and easy with CDMIX systems, because you don't spend as much time running cables and testing levels as with traditional component setups.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
iCDMIX 2 is the first CDMIX to feature an integrated Universal Dock for iPod, enabling you to play music from virtually any docking iPod. iCDMIX 2 is designed for professional use, housed in an all-metal chassis for years of rugged, reliable performance. The housing also has rack ears so you can mount it in a rack or CDMIX CASE 3 for secure transport or fixed installations.
iCDMIX 2 contains a dual-deck CD player with all of the functionality and capabilities professional DJs expect in standalone units. iCDMIX 2 plays CD and CD-R discs. For performance reliability in unpredictable environments iCDMIX 2 features Numark's electronically buffered Anti-Shock skip protection.
You can rapidly access points within a track using the multifunction jog/shuttle wheels. The wheels are also helpful for controlling pitch bend. You can pitch tracks up and down for easy beat matching. To help with beat matching, iCDMIX 2 automatically detects BPM and also enables you to manually tap in tempo.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, iCDMIX 2 offers programmable playback so you can set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can also set cue points in real time for creative performance. iCDMIX 2 has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader.
iCDMIX 2 has a three-channel mixer section that is complete and on par with standalone mixers. It has a mic channel and a dedicated channel for the iPod, as well as replaceable crossfader and pre-fader cueing controls. For the main channels, you can switch between the onboard CD players or rear-panel RCA inputs for additional CD players, additional iPods or turntables with preamps such as TTX USB or TTi. You can cue with headphones using 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with level control. iCDMIX 2 has professional outputs for compatibility with virtually any system.Features/Specifications:
- Beat match with ±4, 8, and 16 pitch control and BPM counter with tap tempo
- Single, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback when you move the crossfader
- Three-channel mixer with additional iPod and mic channels, replaceable crossfader, and PFL cueing
- RCA inputs for connecting additional CD players or turntables with preamps
- iCDMIX 2 mobile-DJ system
- Audio cable (stereo, RCA)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., in the U.S. and other countries.
This item is an ex showroom display model. There are scuffs and signs of use around the casing. Otherwise, the unit operates as new.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.