Numark PartyMix 2-Channel DJ Controller
Numark PartyMix 2-Channel DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 67629View Full Description
Spend another £166.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Affordable Yet Versatile
The Numark PartyMix is an affordable yet versatile DJ controller intended to deliver a genuine DJ experience for enthusiasts and beginners alike. The controller features a full-sized chassis plus dual scratch platters and slider controls. Additionally, the controller features effects such as 'Loop' and 'Sample' in the form of illuminated buttons. These effects give you added control over your mixes, letting you drop one-shot samples and loop certain parts of the song for more versatile mixing options.
Genuine DJ Experience
The controller features all the controls and parameters normally associated with more expensive controllers whilst not compromising on versatility. The controller features eight-colour coded pads which not only look good but help to make the buttons visible in low-light club environments. The dual scratch platters and slider controls give you optimal control over your mixing, letting you drop the track when and where you want it in relation to your mix. Also included is the infamous 'Sync' function which aids in mixing, an essential tool for DJs that are just starting out, as it gives you the ability to mix songs easily and learn how to beat-match. Additionally, the PartyMix features a two-band EQ on each channel and gain controls which let you manipulate your music to achieve build-up effects and add to your mixing.
Free Virtual DJ LE Software
Included with the Numark PartyMix is a free copy of the Virtual DJ LE Software. This software acts as a go-between for your controller, letting you select, import and arrange your music library with a few mouse clicks. One of the most handy features of this software is the ability to import your iTunes Library of music at the touch of a button. Importing and building your music library as a DJ can be tedious and time-consuming. Virtual DJ LE Software combats this with its seamless user interface and convenient importing tools.
Built-In LED Lights
Numark PartyMix 2-Channel DJ Controller features a built-in LED array at the rear of the controller, this illuminates in time with the beat and adds a new dynamic to your musical performance. You can choose to leave them off and turn them on whenever you like, creating a party atmosphere to compliment your mixing.
- Party Mix Controller
- Software Download Card for Virtual DJ LE
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) OS X v.10.9 (Mavericks) OS X v.10.10 (Yosemite) OS X v.10.11 (El Capitan)
- Party DJ Controller with audio outputs
- Plug and play functionality
- Virtual DJ LE software included
- Built-in light show creates party atmosphere
- EUCON-mappable monitor control
- Sync buttons for easy mixing control
- ¼-inch headphone jack to preview for cueing
- 3 LED Arrays with five light modes:
- Virutal DJ Colour-Controlled (default when powered on)
- Virtual DJ beat-controlled
- Fixed-timin random
- All on
- (1) RCA stereo pair (master)
- (1) 1/8’’ TRS (Headphone)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.