Numark NPM100 Active Speaker (Each)
Product Ref: 21222
Numark NPM100 Active Speaker (Each)Details
Every DJ or musician needs a solid set of active monitors. Whether you are just practicing or heading to a small gig, having a solid set of monitors can make a big difference. With NPM100 you can have professional quality sound in an easily-to-transport mobile speaker system with all the right inputs. Numark's NPM100 is a complete active stereo speaker system with built-in amplifiers that is perfect for bars, practice studios, small to medium-sized setups or anywhere that premium quality sound is required.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
NPM100's 100W RMS (200W peak) extended-range dual 5" drivers accurately reproduce music for DJs, musicians or anyone looking for pro-quality sound. NPM100 works with virtually all music gear thanks to a standard stereo RCA line input. The built-in gain control allows for quick adjustments when used without a mixer and the quarter-inch / XLR combi input allows unbalanced or balanced inputs. A sensitivity switch toggles between +6dB for use with mixers and -45dB for direct connection of a mic to ensure that no matter what the gig might hold, NPM100 monitors can handle it. A convenient red LED indicator is also present to indicate whenever a signal is clipping so levels can be adjusted accordingly.
Hear every nuance of your performances with Numark's NPM100 DJ monitors.
Features / Specifications:
- Active Monitor Speaker
- Powerful 100W RMS/200W Peak Power Amplifier
- 2 x 5" extended range drivers
- Molded plastic impact resistant cabinets
- Mic/Line XLR balanced and RCA Stereo inputs
- Mic/Line sensitivity switch
- Line Link out with XLR
- Power indication LED with LED Clipping indicator
- Place in Profile or landscape positions
- Bottom and side fixing mount points
- NPM100 monitor
- Power Cord
- Quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.