Numark NDX500 USB/CD Media Player and Software Controller
Numark NDX500 USB/CD Media Player and Software ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 51895View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Touch sensitive jog wheel of the Numark NDX500 is highly accurate and includes adaptive platter technology which automatically calibrates itself for optimum performance regardless of humidity or environmental changes. An adjustable start/stop time lets you create vinyl-style braking and power-up/down effects.
The NDX500's controls come mapped to Serato DJ (Sold Separately), and driver-less plug-and-play functionality means you can start performing quickly and easily. No matter the source, all critical information is displayed on the backlit display so you can manage your library of tracks at a glance.
An extensive set of track manipulation controls lets you maneuver a set with practicality or raw creativity. The hot cues provide immediate access to key points in the track. Both a looping section and stutter start provide seamless creation of mix foundations, transitions, and more. Auto BPM counters with tap-tempo override gets to the point so you can mix with precision.
- Control DJ software and play music from USB flash drives, CDs, or MP3 CDs
- Built-in USB computer audio interface for playing back music from your Mac or PC
- Touch-sensitive scratch and search wheel for unprecedented control
- Control DJ software via USB MIDI
- Auto BPM with tap override for instant tempo analysis
- Start/stop time adjustment for vinyl-style braking
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points
- Seamless looping with stutter start for easy loop creation and integration
- Pitch tracks up or down by up to 100%
- Master Tempo preserves key while pitch-shifting
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Text display for quickly and easily navigating media files
- Pre-mapped for deep integration with Serato DJ
- Class-compliant, instantly works with Windows and Mac OS X (no driver required)
- Number of Decks: 1
- Compatible Disc Type: Redbook CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remaining, Total Remaining (CDs)
- Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA
- USB: 1 x USB (Computer), 1 x USB (Flash Drive)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: < 0.03%
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (A-Weighted)
- Output Level: 1.9V
- Channel Separation: > 80 dB
- Channel Difference: < 1 dB
- Pitch Control Range@ +/- 4, 8, 16 or 100%
- Power Consumption: 20 W
- Height: 4.2" / 106 mm
- Width: 8.5" / 216 mm
- Depth: 11.5" / 292 mm
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.