Numark NDX200 Tabletop CD Player
Product Ref: 17242
Numark NDX200 Tabletop CD PlayerDetails
NDX200 is a CD player with a heavy, rugged build and a large jog wheel for comfortable performance. Numark's Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology keeps music playing, even when vibrations might cause other players to skip.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
NDX200 features seamless looping for creating and integrating loops in instant remixes. Single, continuous, and programmable playback modes enable you to control playback order and create custom playlists. NDX200 also has fader start, which starts NDX200 playing when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer.
Whether you are an experienced veteran or just starting out, NDX200 gives you more features for your money.
- Rugged tabletop CD player
- Perform with CDs and CD-Rs
- Large jog wheel for comfortable performance
- Anti-Shock? buffered skip-protection technology
- Seamless looping for creating and integrating loops
- Single, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader start for automatic playback on crossfader move (requires compatible mixer)
- NDX200 CD player
- Audio cable (RCA, stereo)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.