Numark Mixtrack Pro II 2-Channel DJ Controller, Free Prime Loops Pack
Product Ref: 33245
Numark Mixtrack Pro II 2-Channel DJ Controller, Free Prime Loops PackDetails
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Free Prime Loops
Numark are now offering exclusive content worth £129 from sample legends Prime Loops, with any of their Mixtrack range. All you need to do is purchase a Mixtrack II, Mixtrack Pro, Mixtrack Edge or Mixtrack Quad and register your product online at the Numark Website.
Prime Loop Pack Includes:
- 380+ in-demand sounds from award-winning content producer Prime Loops
- 6 sample packs: Dubstep SFX, Dub Stylez, EDM Anthems, Trap Soundz, Epic EDM, Mixtape Kits
- 64 samples per pack including club-ready loops, one-shots, transitions, drops and SFX Available via download for instant immersion into any DJ or DAW software
- Ideal for use with Serato, Ableton Live, Virtual DJ, Traktor and more
- Customers just need to register their eligible Mixtrack controller at Numark.com to download
Professional & Versatile DJ Controller
Create loops, launch samples and control hot cues with the 16 backlit rubber drum pads. You can instantly switch between Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode on Numark's Mixtrack Pro II. With its slim low-profile, this controller is designed to be played with a complete mixer section, precise crossfader, 3-band EQ, and dedicated music library navigation controls. DJs will also appreciate the Pitch and Sync controls, allowing for seamless and easy mixing - add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more with 16 dedicated effects controls.
Advanced Low-Profile Platters
Use the advanced low-profile platters on the Mixtrack Pro II and get precise control over every track and every transition. Both are capacitive and dual-zone; you can scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while also adjusting the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side.
Create Professional Sounding Mixes
If you're looking to take the Mixtrack Pro II to parties and clubs, you can create professional sounding mixes and this DJ controller operates via standard MIDI, making it compatible with virtually any popular DJ software.
Built-In Audio System
The Mixtrack Pro II boasts a built-in audio system. You can plug in your headphones, microphone, and PA system and start mixing straight away without the need for an external audio interface. Furthermore, with its two headphone jacks, it's easier for you to mix with friends and fellow DJs or trade-off in-between sets.
The included Serato software is in your control with the Numark Mixtrack. The software is class-compliant with both Mac and PC, and no drivers or complicated set up are necessary. Serato DJ Intro is all about parties and mixing music. It boasts great features:
- Simple Plug-and-Play. Simply connect your speakers to your Mixtrack Pro II and connect your Mixtrack Pro II to your laptop.
- Beatmatch and Scratch Music Files. from your computer like a pro with Serato DJ Intro's amazing coloured waveforms.
- Creative Opportunity. Cue Points and Loops allow you to mark, access, and repeat specific parts of a song, while Serato's DJ FX infuse your tracks with a range of professional effects like flanger, echo, phaser, and more!
- Four-Slot Sampler Player. Drop in samples and layer individual sounds!
- 16 Backlit rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
- Touch-activated illuminated platters for precise scratching and control
- Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
- 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
- Built-in audio system for headphone cueing, microphone input, and PA system output
- Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
- Serato DJ Intro software included
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC (no driver required)
- USB-powered (no power adapter required)
- 1/8" and 1/4" Headphone outputs
- Controller Type: Mixer/Decks
- Channels: 2
- Platters: 2 x Touch Sensitive
- Faders: 2 x Channel Volume, 2 x Tempo, 1 x Master Volume
- Crossfader: 1 x Master
- Pads: 16
- Buttons: 21
- Rotary Encoders: 16
- Transport: 1 x Rotary Encoder
- Audio Interface: 4 Channel
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Microphone
- Outputs: 2 x Stereo RCA, 2 x Headphone (1/4" and 1/8")
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI: Via USB
- Power: USB Bus Powered
- Included Software: Serato DJ Intro
- Height: 2"
- Width: 18.3"
- Depth: 10.4"
- Weight: 2.13 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.