Numark Mixtrack III DJ Controller
Numark Mixtrack III DJ ControllerDetails
The Numark Mixtrack III retains all the features and benefits of the previous models but with several new features to boast. Such as the class-exclusive 100mm pitch slider that makes it easier than ever before to execute fine pitch adjustments, making it easy to keep two cuts in beat sync without any drift. In addition to this there are dedicated filter knobs for each channel that provide precise tonal control, a multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control, durable independant transport controls giving greater flexibility and Prime Loops remix tool kit for adding loops and samples to live sets.
Product Ref: 54991View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This model is the Mixtrack III. Please click here for the Mixtrack Pro III."These two new controllers take their design inspiration from no-compromise professional units like our NS7 III controller. The Mixtrack III is a performance-driven design, but with a sharp eye on value. With their extremely high build quality, numerous features and ability to map virtually any DJ software, they set new standards for high performance at an affordable price. We're excited to offer them." - Chris Roman, Numark Senior Product Manager
- Dedicated filter knobs on each channel for mixing flair
- Multi-function touch strips give you dynamic FX control
- 16 multi-function performance pads for clip launches and more
- 100mm pitch faders for accuracy when you're matching beats
- High-resolution 5 inch metal jog wheels with even more responsiveness
- Multiple FX manipulation give you creative control
- Includes Virtual DJ LE 8 - mix right out of the box
- Includes Prime Loop Remix Tool Kit
- Dedicated track browsing controls from your own music library
- Controller Type: Mixer/Decks
- Channels: 2 or 4
- Platters: 2 x High Resolution 5 Inch Metal Jog Wheels
- Faders: 4
- Pads/Triggers: 24
- Buttons: 22
- Rotary Encoders: 13
- Transport Control: 1 x Rotary Encoder
- Crossfader: 1
- Touch Sensitive Strips: 2
- USB: Type B
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.