Numark Mixdeck Quad Universal DJ System
(including VAT @ 20%)
1 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 28 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £48.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Numark Mixdeck Quad Universal DJ System
Numark Mixdeck Quad Universal DJ System— If you want to get people moving on the dance floor, the MIXDECK QUAD is a complete DJ system with 4 channel mixer that puts you in complete control at any event. Thanks to the integrated 4-channel mixer, you can cue and layer to your heart's content.
Product Ref: 20714
Based upon the popular MIXDECK controller, the MIXDECK QUAD kicks it up a notch by adding support for core MIDI on the iPad, opening the world of Apps like Algoriddum's DJAY to your DJ rig. In addition we added a fully functional 4 channel digital/analog MIDI mixer, allowing total control of both the iPad and DJ software while mixing from CD, thumb drives, mics, or external sources.
MIXDECK QUAD comes complete with Traktor LE software in Europe and Virtual DJ software in North and South America so from the moment you open the box and connect to your computer, you're spinning tracks digitally. In addition, you can play from virtually any kind of media with MIXDECK QUAD including CDs, MP3 CDs, USB Flash drives and of course, the iPad. BPM analyzation and Tap Tempo ensure that you never miss a beat. With MIXDECK QUAD you can control your favorite MIDI software, with no timecode needed, using a simple USB connection.
On top of playing all kinds of music media, each one of MIXDECK QUAD's decks enables you to add flavor to your performances with integrated, beat-synced DSP effects that include chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser. Each is completely adjustable and a dedicated wet-dry fader controls them all.
MIXDECK QUAD contains a set of beat and pitch tools that will help you with beat matching and harmonic mixing. Start playing a track and MIXDECK QUAD automatically analyzes its BPM (tempo), and displays it on screen. There's also a Tap tempo button for manual BPM entry. You can alter the track's BPM by ±6, 12, 25, and 100% using the pitch fader. For each of those ranges, you can also engage Key Lock, which holds the pitch (key) of the track while you independently manipulate its BPM. There's also a set of pitch-bend buttons on each track for quick tweaks.
MIXDECK QUAD has a full-featured 4-channel mixer built right in. Each input channel has its own gain and three-band EQ/rotary kills (+12dB/ -INF). The mixer channels control the audio from MIXDECK QUAD's onboard players, incoming audio from your computer, or external sources such as turntables, MP3s players and more. MIXDECK QUAD has two sets of stereo, switchable phono/line inputs for external sources. MIXDECK QUAD's replacable crossfader has switchable slope and reverse so you can customize its performance based on your preferences.
REAL TIME REMIXING
MIXDECK QUAD gives you a complete range of remixing tools for on-the-fly creativity, including seamless looping on a set of easy-to-understand controls, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues. Numark's familiar Bleep/Reverse gives you the ability to keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track.
You can play tracks from discs in single-track, continuous, and programmable playback modes for flexible performance. Fader Start enables MIXDECK QUAD to start playing the track you have cued up when you move the crossfader for effortless transitions. You can also use Fader Start with compatible CD players connected to MIXDECK QUAD's inputs.
There is so much you can do with MIXDECK QUAD because we jammed it full of world-class features like DSP effects with wet-dry fader, chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan and phaser. It also has smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters so that the moment your fingers touch the platter, you know your performance is on. You can work the room thanks to MIXDECK QUAD's 1/4-inch mic input with its own gain and ±15dB high and low EQ. There?s also a complete cueing section with dual 1/8 and 1/4-inch headphone outputs, dedicated cue gain, and mini-crossfader control. You'll also never miss what's happening with MIXDECK QUAD thanks to its two large, backlit displays.
MIXDECK QUAD has a flexible output section too. Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA stereo main outputs along with Booth and Record RCA outs allow for sending your mix to different locations and systems, including recording to your iPod. There?s also a direct stereo output from each deck for use with timecode control interfaces including Serato Scratch LIVE software or external effects processors.
MIXDECK QUAD gives you the ability to perform, mix, remix, and record with virtually any popular music media. Whether you play parties, clubs, events, or in a group, MIXDECK QUAD also gives you the freedom to DJ from nearly any source all in one unit, with the flexibility to add on and expand as much as you like.
- Complete system with CD/MP3/USB decks, mixer, computer audio and MIDI interface, and iPad core MIDI and audio support
- MIDI integration of decks and the mixer for controlling both computer software and iPad apps
- iPad supported by Algoriddum DJAY
- Two-deck Native Instruments Traktor LE software is included in Europe
- Four-deck Virtual DJ software is included in North and South America
- Play from CDs, MP3 CDs, USB flash drives, iPad, computers, and external inputs
- Four-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and MIDI control
- USB MIDI/AUDIO computer interface for software control and audio streaming
- Inputs: Two Mic (XLR and 1/4"), Four Aux (RCA stereo pairs), iPad Connector, Computer (USB, stereo)
- Outputs (all stereo): Main (balanced XLR & RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1 (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8" & 1/4")
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters
- Control MIDI software, with no timecode needed, via USB
- CD direct outputs for use with timecode interfaces
- Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap tempo for manual BPM entry
- Slide BPM ±6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
- Single-track, continuous, and programmable playback
- Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- MIXDECK QUAD controller
- Software CD
- Power cord
You may also be interested in ...
|Numark MixDeck Universal DJ System||£699.99|
|Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 & Kontrol S4 Bundle||£894.00|
|Numark MixDeck Express DJ Controller||£499.99|
|SubZero Easy-3 3 Piece MIDI Controller Set||£79.99|
|Numark TT USB Turntable with USB Audio||£99.99|
|Numark NS7 Performance DJ Controller Package||£1,249.99|
|Numark Mixtrack DJ Software Controller||£119.99|
|Yamaha Tyros 4 Digital Workstation Including MS04 Speakers||£3,299.00|
|Korg Kaoss Pad Quad Dynamic Effects Processor||£123.00|
|Hercules DJ 4SET DJ Controller||£229.99|
Tell a friend about...
Numark Mixdeck Quad Universal DJ System
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Numark Mixdeck Quad Universal DJ System
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.