Numark Lightwave Powered Loudspeakers with LED with Stands (Pair)
Numark Lightwave Powered Loudspeakers with LED with Stands (Pair)Details
The Numark Lightwave is the new loud speaker with dual LED arrays. Designed for any situation where both excellent sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting is desired, but where space, budget and setup are all major considerations. This bundle is made up of a Pair of speakers, both with FREE stands.
Product Ref: 58140View Full Description
Buy on finance from £10.60 per month Finance from £10.60 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
There are countless small to medium-sized events where top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting is needed; backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, reunions, anniversaries and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary. Numark's Lightwave speaker fulfils all the requirements with one easily transportable, easy-to-set up unit.
''There are so many situations where people need both great sound and great lighting. Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you've got a memorable special occasion. That's what Lightwave does, it turns ordinary events into special occasions. There is nothing else that combines great sound, dramatic mood/party lighting, easy setup and affordability like Lightwave.'' - Chris Roman, Senior Product Manager For Numark.
- Built-in Dual LED Arrays - Providing Brilliant Light Shows
- Five Customizable Lighting Modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness Control Allows You To Adjust Or Disable LEDs
- Custom Colour Control - Easily Adjust The Desired Mix Of Red, Green, And Blue Lighting
- Adds Powerful Sound And Visual Flair To Any DJ Or Other Performance
- Ultra-portable Form Factor For Clean, Uncluttered Setup
- Perfect For Special Events / House Parties / Karaoke Where Additional Lighting Would Clutter
- 1 x XLR+ 1/4'' Combo, Stereo RCA And 1/8'' Inputs For DJ Mixers, Microphones Or Instruments
- Dual Volume Controls For Input Level Balancing
- XLR Link Output For Use With Multiple Speakers Or Subwoofers
- Rubberized Feet With Standard 36mm Pole Socket For Stand Mounting
- 3 x 6 1/2'' Woofers And 1'' Tweeter
- 200 Watts Of Peak Power, 100 Watts Continuous Of Class D Amplification
- Durable Speaker Cabinet Resists Bumps, Scratches, Dust, And Stains
- Compact Cabinet Is Just 8.4'' x 29.2'' x 10.1''
- Lightweight And Portable Weighing Just 10.5kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.