Numark IDJ3 Digital DJ Setup
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £9.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
Numark IDJ3 Digital DJ Setup— DJ with your computer, your iPod, or both! - DJ3 is a complete DJ system that works with the music on your Mac or PC - and your iPod*. It's designed to directly connect to your computer so you can mix your favorite tracks with performance DJ controls. Plus, you can dock your iPod or iPhone to play tracks or record your mix. iDJ3 gives you the classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup used by DJs everywhere. You can scratch, mix, loop, and much, much more. iDJ3 also has all the inputs and outputs you'll need for your headphones, speakers, and a mic. Plus, iDJ3 is portable, so you can grab it and go, ready to DJ anywhere.
Please Note: iPod not included
Product Ref: 18484
CONTROL COMFORT - iDJ3 has two decks, each with a large, touch-sensitive turntable for accurate scratching, beat-juggling and locating precise points within your tracks. It's just like working with a record. In addition to the two decks, iDJ3 has an easy to use audio mixer so veteran DJs and beginners alike will be able to step right up and get the party going. If you're DJing for the first time, iDJ3 is a great place to learn because your skills will transfer to any other DJ system.
iDJ3 comes with powerful Virtual DJ LE software, which makes it easy to mix your favorite music. You can perform live, create and record your mixes at home. You can even create loops and hot cues for mixing like pro DJs. Virtual DJ LE enables you to sort your library by genre, BPM, artist, and more. iDJ3 also works with your iTunes music library, and because it's a MIDI-over-USB controller, it is compatible with virtually all DJ software.
iDJ3, while a powerful controller for software, also houses a complete audio interface, which enables you to input and output high-quality sound. Whether you're connecting iDJ3 to the computer, to the sound system, for recording, previewing in headphones, or talking over the music with a mic, iDJ3 gives you all the inputs and outputs you'll need.
The world's most popular portable music player works perfectly with iDJ3. No matter which model of docking iPod or iPhone you have, you can play, mix or record with it and iDJ3. You can even plug in an optional power supply and charge your iPod.
*iPod, iPhone, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing
- Music playback using the built-in dock for iPhone or iPod
- Built-in audio connections for both preview and master outputs
- Includes Virtual DJ LE professional mixing software
- Complete mixer section with EQ, loop and effects controls
- Lighted deck-controls indicate status within software
- Integrates with your iTunes library to play and mix songs
- Record DJ performances directly to a docked iPod or iPhone
- Controller is compatible with virtually all DJ software
- Included power adapter for charging iPod
- iDJ3 DJ system
- USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
- A/C Power adapter (Virtual DJ edition only)
Further Specs:MINIMUM COMPUTER REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP
- 1024x768 SVGA video
- 512MB RAM (1GB Recommended)
- CD drive
- USB port
- 20MB free on the hard drive
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.5
- 1024MB RAM
- CD drive
- USB port
- 30MB free on the hard drive
You may also be interested in ...
|Numark iDJ Pro Premium DJ Controller for iPad||£329.99|
|Numark MixDeck Express DJ Controller||£499.99|
|Numark Mixtrack Pro II 2-Channel DJ Controller||£179.99|
|Numark NS6 Digital DJ Controller & Mixer||£749.99|
|Numark iCDmix3 Dual MP3/CD Performance System||£299.99|
|Korg nano KEY 2 USB MIDI Controller, White||£37.00|
|Pioneer DDJ S1 Serato DJ Software Controller||£589.00|
|Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx DJ Controller||£379.99|
Tell a friend about...
Numark IDJ3 Digital DJ Setup
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Numark IDJ3 Digital DJ Setup
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.