Numark CDN77USB Professional Dual USB & MP3 CD Player
Product Ref: 31266
Numark CDN77USB Professional Dual USB & MP3 CD PlayerDetails
The Numark CDN77USB is a professional dual sided deck system with the ability to play MP3 files from USB, MP3 CD's and standard CD's.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For DJs whose libraries live on their computer, the Numark CDN77USB is a perfect solution. Thousands of songs can be loaded from a computer onto a USB flash or hard drive, which can then be accessed from either of the CDN77USB decks.
If you're a DJ transitioning to using MP3 files, CDN77USB is ideal as it also allows you to use standard CDs or MP3 CDs. In addition, the CDN77USB comes loaded with features like Master Tempo, Scratching, Seamless Loop, Pitch Control, Reverse and Brake effects and an Auto-BPM counter, making CDN77USB an affordably priced unit with premium features.
- Dual USB drive support
- Access and simultaneously play from either USB drive to either player
- CD/MP3CD support
- ID3 Tag and folder support
- Master tempo & 4, 8, 16, 100 Pitch control
- Seamless loop
- Reverse and brake effects
- Auto BPM counter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.