Numark CDN77USB Professional Dual USB & MP3 CD Player
Numark CDN77USB Professional Dual USB & MP3 CD PlayerDetails
Product Ref: 31266View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.53 per month Finance from £7.53 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For DJs whose libraries live on their computer, the Numark CDN77USB is a perfect solution. Thousands of songs can be loaded from a computer onto a USB flash or hard drive, which can then be accessed from either of the CDN77USB decks.
If you're a DJ transitioning to using MP3 files, CDN77USB is ideal as it also allows you to use standard CDs or MP3 CDs. In addition, the CDN77USB comes loaded with features like Master Tempo, Scratching, Seamless Loop, Pitch Control, Reverse and Brake effects and an Auto-BPM counter, making CDN77USB an affordably priced unit with premium features.
- Dual USB and MP3 CD Media Player
- Access and Simultaneously Play from Either USB Drive to Either Player
- CD / MP3 CD Support
- ID3 Tag and Folder Support
- Master Tempo Control
- +/- 4, 8, 16 and 100% Pitch Control
- Seamless Looping and Scratching
- Reverse and Brake Effects
- Auto BPM Counter
- Inputs: 1 x USB, 2 X CD
- Outputs: 2 x Stereo RCA
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20kHz
- THD: < 0.01%
- SNR: < 89 dB (A-Weighted)
- Dynamic Range: < -97 dB
- Output Level: 1.9 V
- Channel Separation: < -88 dB
- Channel Balance: +/- 1 dB
- Disc Type: Redbook CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remaining, Total Remaining
- Pitch Control Range: +/- 4, 8, 16 or 100%
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Height (Controller): 3.5" / 88.9mm
- Width (Controller): 19" / 482.6mm
- Depth (Controller): 3.5" / 88.9mm
- Height (CD Player): 3.5" / 88.9mm
- Width (CD Player): 19" / 482.6mm
- Depth (CD Player): 10" / 254mm
- Weight: 6.41 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.