Numark CDN450 Dual Deck MP3/CD Player - Nearly New
(including VAT @ 20%)
Optional: 5 year warranty: £13.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
This product is currently not available for purchase.
Numark CDN450 Dual Deck MP3/CD Player - Nearly New— Scratch, seamless looping, and text display - Numark's CDN450 is a highly reliable, dual-deck MP3/CD player for any DJ who needs a no-nonsense, multi-format player for professional use. This ultra-reliable MP3 and CD player is packed with features such as text display, Anti-Shock electronically buffered skip protection, scratching, and seamless looping. CDN450 is a perfect player for mobile DJs working events and for fixed installs in clubs, bars, restaurants, and more.
Product Ref: 24658
CDN450 enables you to play both traditional CDs and MP3 CDs, which can accommodate more tracks on fewer discs. The player displays text for ID3 tags and folder navigation, so finding tracks is easy. You can quickly access the track you want, bend pitch, and scratch using CDN450?s easy-to-use jog wheels. You can also jump forward 10 tracks at a time with +10 search. And for quick access to the information you need, CDN450 has ID3 Tag info buttons.
You can also pitch tracks up and down on 4, 8, and 16-percent ranges for easy beat matching. To further aid, CDN450 automatically detects the BPM on most tracks and has tap tempo for manual BPM entry. When you move pitch, CDN450's Key Lock technology keeps the pitch or key constant.
You can create and integrate seamless loops on each deck with CDs and MP3s on CDN450.
In addition to standard single-track and continuous playback, CDN450's relay and programmable playback modes enables you to set up a sequence of tracks for convenient playback. You can set cue points in real time for creative remixing.
CDN450 also has Fader Start, which can automatically start cued-up playback when you move the crossfader on a compatible mixer. From the company that introduced DJs to Anti-Shock, CDN450 contains a built-in buffer for worry-free and skip-free performance.
CDN450 is built in an attractive, rack-mount package that is equally at home in angled and straight racks. You can mount the control and drive units together or separately for setup flexibility. It plays CD and CD-R discs for media convenience, and the CD player is housed in an all-metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance. This advanced player has standard analog RCA and digital S/PDIF outputs so you can use it with virtually all speaker and recording systems.
- High-quality dual-deck MP3 and CD player with Anti-Shock? skip protection
- Real-time scratch and seamless looping on both decks for CD and MP3
- Displays text for ID3 tags and folder names for easy navigation
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search, pitch bend, and scratching
- Auto-BPM detection with tap override and display
- 4, 8, and 16 pitch control for beat matching
- Housed in an all-metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Single, continuous, relay, and programmable playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback on crossfader move (with compatible mixer)
- Analog RCA and digital S/PDIF outputs
- CDN450 control unit
- CDN450 drive unit
- Interconnection cable
- Audio cable (stereo, RCA)
- Power cable
- Quick start guide
Please note, the original boxing and manual are scuffed, otherwise the unit itself looks and operates as new. It was returned unwanted by a customer under our 14 day money back guarantee.
This is a great opportunity to buy a fully functioning, nearly new product at a discounted price, supplied with a one year warranty.
You may also be interested in ...
|Numark MP103USB Professional USB and MP3 CD Player||£159.99|
|Numark iCDmix3 Dual MP3/CD Performance System||£299.99|
Tell a friend about...
Numark CDN450 Dual Deck MP3/CD Player - Nearly New
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Numark CDN450 Dual Deck MP3/CD Player - Nearly New
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.