Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set Microphone, Nickel + FREE Monster Cable
Neumann TLM 103 Studio Set Microphone, Nickel + FREE Monster CableDetails
Product Ref: 51177View Full Description
Buy on finance from £20.59 per month Finance from £20.59 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TLM 103 has low self noise, high sound pressure level transmission, a cardioid capsule, well balanced acoustics and excellent attenuation of signals from the rear. The cardioid capsule pattern optimises the attenuation of unwanted rear sound. This also leads to a high feedback suppression when the mic is used in live situations or where loudspeaker playback is a factor.
The Neumann TLM 103 mic has a flat frequency response up to about 5 kHz and above that a wide flat 4 dB presence boost. Thelarge wire mesh head protects the capsule from unwanted plosives and pop noises. This means the mic maintains an excellent impulse response and reproduces the finest details of music and speech without colouration.
With just 7 dB-A/17.5dB CCIR the self noise level of this mic is reduced so much that even the smallest signals are reproduced noise free. Capable of handling sound pressure levels up to 138dB without distortion, the TLM 103 gives you a dynamic range of 131 dB (A-weighted). The frequency range reaches below 20 Hz meaning even very low bass signals are reproduced fully.
The TLM 103 comes with an elastic shockmount to further reduce structure borne interference.
- A universal cardioid mic
- Vocalist recording
- Announcer's mic for broadcasting/voice over
- Due to minimal self-noise: on-air mic for radio/broadcast, very low amplitude signals, radio drama, sampling, foley/sound effects
- Home recording and project studios
- Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion, guitar amps, drum overhead
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Includes swivel mount
- Straightforward handling for homerecording and professional studios
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 23 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 17.5 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 7 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL): 76.5 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL) 87 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5 138 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3 mA
- Matching connector: XLR3F
- Weight: approx. 450 g
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 132 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.