Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller with Flightcase
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S8 DJ Controller with FlightcaseDetails
Product Ref: 54677View Full Description
Buy on finance from £29.46 per month Finance from £29.46 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Resolution Displays
Wielding dual high definition real-time display screens the Traktor S8 delivers optimized visual monitoring by displaying wave visuals, bpm, time scales and track info and also providing the capability to access a range of effects and track library browsing with just a simple touch.
The high definition screens also features innovative smart views that allow you to monitor dynamic visual feedback such as the beatgrid view which instantly displays timing markers on the selected tracks wave image to allow for syncing and editing.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S8 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's.
The freeze function on the Kontrol S8 allows you to take an audio snapshot of the current playing track which will then appear as a loop on a performance pad allowing you to loop and sample sections of audio on the fly.
With two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the S8 provides the ability to bend the pitch of the current track and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ'ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Traktor & Stand Alone Mode
The incorporation of Traktor Mode buttons on every mixer channel allows you to toggle between Traktor and stand-alone mode giving you the option of integrating a range of analog and/or digital gear whilst the innovative wear resistant faders allow prolonged fader life due to the inversed carbon strips.
The Traktor Kontrol S8 features the most powerful audio interface ever to appear on a Traktor DJ Controller. With four analog inputs with both microphone and phono preamps the S8 can be connected to turntables, CDJ and other equipment to expand this already powerful controller. The addition of XLR and RCA master outputs makes the S8 compatible with any sound system.
With the Midi in/out connections the Native Instruments Traktor S8 allows you to sync with synthesizers, drum machines, MASCHINE and external effects units adding further expansion potential to this already versatile professional DJ controller.
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller including TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software
- 30 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- 2 bright, full-color displays reveal pop-ups displays, views, and panels
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter and Remix Deck parameters
- Touch-sensitive 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders for fully-integrated Remix Deck access
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- Built-in, club-ready audio with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- 4 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps let you connect up to four turntables, CDJs, or other external gear
- Works as a standalone mixer
- XLR/RCA master and 1/4 inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems
- Inputs: 4 x Phono, 2 x Mic, 1 x Midi, USB
- Outputs: 1 x Phono, 2 x XLR (Main Out), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Booth Out), Midi
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA, non-DRM AAC
- Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768 (Min)
- USB: 2.0 or Higher
- Disc Space: 1.5 GB
- Internet: Required for Installation
- Height: 6.6 cm
- Width: 58.5 cm
- Depth: 38.7 cm
- Weight: 5 Kg
Mac System Requirements
- Operating System: OS X 10.8 or 10.9 (Latest Update)
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or AMD A-Series
- RAM: 4GB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.