Dual Full Colour Displays
Wielding dual full colour display screens the Traktor S5 delivers optimized visual monitoring by displaying real-time wave visuals, bpm, time scales and track info and also providing the capability to access a range of effects and track library browsing with just a simple touch.
The high definition screens also features innovative smart views that allow you to monitor dynamic visual feedback such as the beatgrid view which instantly displays timing markers on the selected tracks wave image to allow for syncing and editing.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S5 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's.
Additionally the S5 features two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the unit to provide the ability to bend the pitch of the current track, navigate tracks and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ'ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Innovative Native Instruments STEMS
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with its own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.
- Portable 4-Deck Traktor Controller with Core Control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 Bright, Full-Colour Displays Realtime Visual Feedback
- Touch Sensitive Knobs and Buttons for Intuitive Control
- Touch Strips Provide Tactile Control over Track Position, Pitch Bend and More
- Quickly Accessible BPM, Key, Filter and FX
- 2 Customizable FX Units with Over 30 Studio Quality Effects (Plus Macro FX)
- 16 Colour Coded Pads for Triggering Samples, Cue Points and Slices
- Easy Access Remix Mode for Quick, Intuitive Remix Deck Control
- Built-In, Club Ready Audio Interface with 24-Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- Aux and Microphone Inputs
- XLR/RCA Master and 1/4 Inch Booth Main Outputs
- Includes Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone), 1 x Stereo RCA (Aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (Main Out), 1 x Stereo RCA (Main Out), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Booth L/R) 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphones), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Headphones)
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Channels: 4
- FX Units: 2
- Effects: 30+
- Screens: 2 x Bright, Full Colour
- Pads: 16 Colour Coded
- Faders: 5
- Knobs: 37 x Touch Sensitive
- Buttons: 61
- Strips: 2 x Touch Sensitive
- Audio Interface: 24-Bit / 48 kHz
- Includes: Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)