Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 + KRK RP6 Bundle
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 + KRK RP6 BundleDetails
This exclusive bundle includes the Traktor Kontrol S4 DJ Controller, a pair of KRK RP6 Active Studio Monitors and two jack-jack leads. Just add a PC or Mac and you're ready to rock straight out of the box!
Product Ref: 40297View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.67 per month Finance from £21.67 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Traktor Kontrol S4 is a fully-integrated DJ performance system where software and hardware are fused in perfect harmony. It takes a premium-quality 4-channel DJ mixer, a built-in 24bit/96kHz soundcard, an intuitive controller and the flagship Traktor Pro 2 software with Remix Decks™, and packages them all into one fully-professional solution.
The Kontrol S4's sleek, stylish controller boasts innovative Remix Decks, high-quality precision jog wheels, two effects units and two clearly laid-out deck control sections. They can be assigned to any of the four software decks and deliver a new level in creative control.
The layout is intuitive and ergonomic, with robust rotary knobs, and provides precise visual and tactile status feedback. It is highly touch-responsive and incredibly smooth to use, and the slim, compact profile makes it easy to transport.
The full-featured 4-channel mixer section has sturdy faders, CUE buttons, illuminated level meters, high-quality 3-band EQs and a filter control knob for each channel. The filter can be switched between Traktor and Xone-style, and the layout was designed by DJs for DJs. Other performance gear like turntables, CD players or microphones can be easily integrated via the inputs.
The Loop Recorder acts like a fifth deck, and records and loops on the fly. With the optional foot controller you can even engage it while both hands are busy with other things.
The Kontrol S4 also includes a versatile audio interface, with the same build quality as all Native Instruments DJ sound cards. It lets you easily integrate external gear into your sets, and offers high-end AD/DA converters, hi-gain 1/4" stereo outputs and an ultra-wide frequency response.
The included Traktor Pro 2 software lets you get straight in the mix, with Remix Decks that can be triggered direct from the S4's hardware. Premium ready-made, instantly combinable loops have been provided by Loopmasters, so you can get started straight away.
KRK Rokit RP6 G3
The Rokit Generation 3 line gives you a high standard of performance and accuracy that raises the bar on previous generations, drawing upon 10 years of Rokit expertise.
The RP6 G3's 1" soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and an extended response up to 35kHz, whilst the lightweight, 6" glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass.
Suitable for almost any studio space, the low and high frequency adjustment gives you unprecedented voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation. Multiple inputs allow the RP6 G3 to integrate with your existing system configuration.
Listen to a true version of your mix thanks to the brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier that offers maximum headroom with minimal distortion. Proprietary waveguide technology is optimised for super stereo imaging. Get Rokit powered.
What's new with Generation 3?
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier
- Optimised proprietary waveguide
- Soft-dome tweeter with extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency and low frequency adjustment
- Lightweight, glass aramid composite woofer
Features and Specifications
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4
Highly integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and flagship software, all built by the same team
Plug & play - all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
Hardware: 4-channel mixer with ergonomic layout, 2 high-res touch-sensitive jog wheels
Built-in high-end 24-bit/96kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
2 analogue inputs with phono and mic preamps for hooking up turntables, CD players or external audio gear; RCA mic in, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA master out
Software: TRAKTOR PRO S4 - pro features, supreme usability; features 4-deck mixing and effects, plus all-new Sample Decks and a powerful Loop Recorder Industry-leading TRAKTOR engine ensures perfect sync and tight mixing - timecode control option coming soon!
2 customizable FX sections with over 25 performance effects for adding your own trademark sound
Powerful MP3 management with iTunes® integration and iPod® compatibility Intuitive design, ready-made sample content and tutorial videos make it easy for new users to get started
Supported Audio Formats:
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (playback only on windows), non-DRM AAC
- Windows® XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit)
- Vista®/Windows 7® (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Pentium®/Athlon® XP 1.8 GHz OR Core2/AMD Athlon X2
- 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X® 10.5 or higher
- Intel® Core Duo 1.66 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
KRK Rokit RP6 G2 Active Monitors
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter with Ferro Fluid
- Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging
- Front-firing port provides low freq extension without boundary coupling
- New speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low Frequency: 6" Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency: 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 107dB
- Amplifier Class: Class A-B
- Power Output: 68W
- High Frequency: 18W
- Low Frequency: 50W
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohm Balanced
- HF Level Adjust: -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB
- System Volume: -30dB - +6dB
- Indicators: Power
- Input Connectors: Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4" TRS, Balanced XLR
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110-120V / 220-240V (50Hz - 60Hz) or 100V (50Hz - 60Hz)
- Port Configuration: Front-Firing Slot Port
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.