Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 Controller with Visual Display
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol D2 Controller with Visual DisplayDetails
Product Ref: 57816View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.60 per month Finance from £8.60 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Innovative Four Channel Controller
The Native Instruments D2 is slightly larger than the renowned X1 controller but for a good cause. Providing the ability to control up to 4 separate channels from this one compact and versatile controller the D2 can be used singularly or with other controllers via the USB (link) connections located to the rear.
Full Colour Screen and Advanced Controls
Incorporating a stunning, bright and colourful screen the D2 provides real time visualisation of effects and waveforms, even providing the ability to view multiple stacked waveforms simultaneously on this one large and impressive screen.
With a range of advanced controls such as the 8 performance pads for sampling, cueing and looping, touch sensitive encoders and faders, backlit LED buttons and touch strip with LED guide points the D2 controller delivers extensive control capabilities, all easily accessible even in low light conditions.
Robust Construction with Padded Feet
Designed for use on the road in clubs, arenas and even large festival stages, Native Instruments have constructed the D2 to withstand even the harshest of performing conditions. The durable housing provides a secure and safe enclosure robust enough for long touring circuits whilst the addition of adjustable padded feet to the bottom of the unit allow angled positioning and height adjustments.
Native Instruments STEMS Software
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with it's own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.The Stems Creator Tool can now be downloaded from here.
- Portable, advanced control over a TRAKTOR software decks
- 4 touch-sensitive Remix Deck faders and knobs for Remix Deck access
- Bright, full colour display reveals pop-up displays, views, and panels
- 8 colour coded pads let you trigger samples, cue points, loops, or beat jumps
- 14 touch-sensitive knobs and faders for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- Touch strip provides tactile control over track position, pitch bend and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as FX, Filter, and Remix Deck parameters
- Customisable FX unit with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 4 foldable rubber-padded feet elevate the unit to standard DJ hardware height
- Chain units with included NI Power Supply splitter cable and integrated USB ports
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 and 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- General System Requirements: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0 or higher, OpenGL version 2.1 or higher, 1.5 GB free disc space, high-speed internet connection (for installation)
- Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 375 mm x 195 mm x 60 mm
- Weight: 1.76 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.